Social AC Slater/Mario Lopez under fire for criticizing parents of Transgender toddlers

Then he's an alligator. Who are you to tell him otherwise?
A peccary having an alligator for a son will lead to patricide 90% of the time, studies show. Can't have that.

Do you even science bro?

What do you guys think of AC Slater views? for those of you not familiar with Mario Lopez or the show saved by the bell, he hosts the show extra and is good friends with controversial boxing figure Manny Pacquiao who also bashed gays and trannies.
2736113400000578-0-image-a-31_1427968860666.jpg

During the 40-minute interview, Owens brought up the “weird trend” in Hollywood that have celebrities like Charlize Theron taking cues from their children as to how they identify. In April, the Long Shot actress revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson did not identify as a boy.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told the Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was 3 years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

Owens told the new Access Hollywood host, “A lot of weird trends come out of Hollywood and one of the weirder ones, for me, is this new trend where celebrities are coming out — and I know Charlize Theron did this a few weeks ago — is saying that their child is picking their gender. And this is strange to me, and they say, ‘Oh, I looked at my child and my child was swimming in a bathtub and looked up and said, “Mommy, I’m a boy’” and that’s weird ...”

“I am trying to understand it myself, and please don’t lump me into that whole [group],” Lopez responded. “I’m kind of blown away too. Look, I’m never one to tell anyone how to parent their kids obviously and I think if you come from a place of love, you really can’t go wrong but at the same time, my God, if you're 3 years old and you’re saying you’re feeling a certain way or you think you’re a boy or a girl or whatever the case may be, I just think it's dangerous as a parent to make this determination then, well, OK, then you’re going to a boy or a girl, whatever the case may be ... It's sort of alarming and my gosh, I just think about the repercussions later on.”

He added, “When you’re a kid ... you don’t know anything about sexuality yet. You’re just a kid.”

Full Article
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mar...nts-transgender-kids-dangerous-200050915.html

“Under fire”

From 1% of the population suffering from mental illness.

He’ll do just fine.

I'm all for people living whatever lifestyle they want. However, a 3 year old is not transgender and shouldn't be called trans nor treated as the opposite sex. By doing this the parents are shaping the views of the children. Treat a kid as a kid, don't force your views on them. Let them grow up and figure things out on their own.

GOOD. As a parent of a transgender child I made a couple tweets about this myself. I felt persecuted and this is disgusting to say by anyone in a position of authority

Pretty sure you're a troll, but here we go anyway. Did you child decide to change gender at the age of 3? Do you honestly feel they have the capacity at that age to make such a decision?

I noticed my daughter playing toy guns with her friends in the back yard early Saturday morning.(her strafing ability was so crisp and her shot placement so fluid)
Monday we signed her up for Delta Force.
True Story
I know you're a gamer because you said strafing instead of flanking.

As a liberal who is extremely tolerant of transgender folks I draw the line at having kids identify as gender neutral. You are born with a peen or a v and these decisions should be made by adults.

It's stupid to listen to a 3 year old girl who says, "I'm a boy today" and then as a parent just run with it. The hell does a 3 year old know about this issue?
Pretty bigoted bro.

See how they frame this? It makes it sound like he's against supporting a gender non-conforming child, that has saying you should throw the kid out in the street or something. They're whipping up outrage intentionally. It's not about Slater. The purpose is to get more people scared to speak out against this medical scandal, to intimidate anyone from taking a public stand against it. They're gonna ramp up this kind of bullshit because there are whistleblowers from GIDS in the UK speaking out against the use of puberty blockers and the habit of clinicians to essentially lock children in to a trans identity. It's gonna get ugly.

Kathy Griffin has chimed in dam this chick really wants to take everyone down with her and make them suffer ever since she did that Trump head photo shoot

a majority of the population knows that pushing this transgender shit upon children is evil and wrong. just read the comments on dailymail, yahoo news etc

Why would that matter? Being gay doesn't make you insane.
It doesn’t

My sibling got surgery #1 in 1999 has had countless, they consider this, children transitioning, to be child abuse. They were 29 years old, not 3

All for trans rights, and really do not care what an ADULT does with their body, but he was right. As a father of 3, I know damn well that they know fuck-all at 3. Hell, until they are in their teens, they are unsure of reality in general. Wake up you dummies.

Kathy Griffin has chimed in dam this chick really wants to take everyone down with her and make them suffer ever since she did that Trump head photo shoot

Imagine if somebody told you a few years ago that THIS is how fringe celebs would try to promote their brand? Joining in a dogpile on a guy because he said that parents shouldn't transition their 3 year olds? Clown world is taking over.

He should take heat. He tried to give an answer that protected him from both sides. However, we need to stop forcing our personal beliefs on other people. If a kid feels like he is either a boy or girl or whatever, then they are. Who are we to tell someone else what they are? It's always the same people doing this. Alt right Christian's telling us we have to do this because some book says so. And because I think you are a boy, you are. Mind your own business and quit telling other people how to think or what to do

What do you guys think of AC Slater views? for those of you not familiar with Mario Lopez or the show saved by the bell, he hosts the show extra and is good friends with controversial boxing figure Manny Pacquiao who also bashed gays and trannies.
2736113400000578-0-image-a-31_1427968860666.jpg

During the 40-minute interview, Owens brought up the “weird trend” in Hollywood that have celebrities like Charlize Theron taking cues from their children as to how they identify. In April, the Long Shot actress revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson did not identify as a boy.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told the Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was 3 years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

Owens told the new Access Hollywood host, “A lot of weird trends come out of Hollywood and one of the weirder ones, for me, is this new trend where celebrities are coming out — and I know Charlize Theron did this a few weeks ago — is saying that their child is picking their gender. And this is strange to me, and they say, ‘Oh, I looked at my child and my child was swimming in a bathtub and looked up and said, “Mommy, I’m a boy’” and that’s weird ...”

“I am trying to understand it myself, and please don’t lump me into that whole [group],” Lopez responded. “I’m kind of blown away too. Look, I’m never one to tell anyone how to parent their kids obviously and I think if you come from a place of love, you really can’t go wrong but at the same time, my God, if you're 3 years old and you’re saying you’re feeling a certain way or you think you’re a boy or a girl or whatever the case may be, I just think it's dangerous as a parent to make this determination then, well, OK, then you’re going to a boy or a girl, whatever the case may be ... It's sort of alarming and my gosh, I just think about the repercussions later on.”

He added, “When you’re a kid ... you don’t know anything about sexuality yet. You’re just a kid.”

Full Article
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mar...nts-transgender-kids-dangerous-200050915.html

Just reading the statement in your post I don’t see anything wrong with what he said. I hope he stands by it.

lol @ letting a fucking 3 year old make calls like this. If you flashed back 15 years ago and made a movie based in the future about shit that is actually happening now 15 years later it would be a comedy on the level of ‘Idiocracy’. Trump as president, 3 year olds picking their gender, masked liberals forming a hate group to beat people up who look like them.. lmao

probably his catholic upbring+mexican culture and the two genders being masculine and on the other end very feminine.we dont like trannies and the gender sillyness. I think gays are normal through and should not be classified with trannies.

Back