Social AC Slater/Mario Lopez under fire for criticizing parents of Transgender toddlers

the gay hollywood mafia got to him and threatened his livelihood. he'll probably still lose his job in 6 months.

Kathy Griffin has chimed in dam this chick really wants to take everyone down with her and make them suffer ever since she did that Trump head photo shoot

I will lol when Kathy has to issue a press release for that "latin thing" comment the ironing

Toddlers. Cannot. Be. Transgender. It is the parents choosing to do this to them. Just because a child says they want to be something does not mean you let them ruin their lives. My God what is happening... I wanted to be the Red Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger but thankfully I wasn't born in this era. Holy shit.

Kathy Griffin has chimed in dam this chick really wants to take everyone down with her and make them suffer ever since she did that Trump head photo shoot

LMAO if he really did say it was a "Latin thing". It's an extinct European language thing? Well, of course I know what he meant... 'Latinos' don't accept transgenderism. But there was a time when white people didn't accept it either, and there's a growing number of 'Latinos' who do accept it. Go to Russia and speak to the white folk and see what they think of transgenderism. No Slater... it's not a 'Latin thing'... it's a normal, rational, healthy human being with a healthy mind thing.

It's fucking hilarious how the media paints Lopez as the crazy one, and not the parents letting their little children make life altering decisions.

we are living in a twilight zone episode

he hosts the show extra and is good friends with controversial boxing figure Manny Pacquiao who also bashed gays and trannies.
2736113400000578-0-image-a-31_1427968860666.jpg

lol I don't know if it was on purpose but that sentence along with that picture .. well done

I see he already apologized .. they got to him .. can't be hollywood and be anticrazy

Somewhere along the line, we collectively lost our marbles. Well, some of us, anyway. A lot of people still reject this crap, though, there is hope yet.
We are seeing the results of the "everyone's a winner" generation unfold before our eyes. Anyone with a lick of sense saw it coming.
Hopefully, the new gen will set things straight.

I truly hope so. It's not these kids' fault. Their parents are supposed to protect them.

probably his catholic upbring+mexican culture and the two genders being masculine and on the other end very feminine.we dont like trannies and the gender sillyness. I think gays are normal through and should not be classified with trannies.
In Jamaica where my family is from they beat the hell out of trannies and homos. Mob attacks is common, its messed up I mean its one thing to disagree but to publicly start beating someone to death is wrong.

Toddlers. Cannot. Be. Transgender. It is the parents choosing to do this to them. Just because a child says they want to be something does not mean you let them ruin their lives. My God what is happening... I wanted to be the Red Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger but thankfully I wasn't born in this era. Holy shit.
I believe its a form of narcissism. They want articles and praise written about them online. So they post a thread on facebook hoping huffpo or yahoo picks it up and it goes viral and they get off on reading hte praise.

The only mistake he made was apologizing. The only people mad and causing a ruckus over this are a handful of white Liberals who don't give a shit about transgenders anyway.

He should take heat. He tried to give an answer that protected him from both sides. However, we need to stop forcing our personal beliefs on other people. If a kid feels like he is either a boy or girl or whatever, then they are. Who are we to tell someone else what they are? It's always the same people doing this. Alt right Christian's telling us we have to do this because some book says so. And because I think you are a boy, you are. Mind your own business and quit telling other people how to think or what to do

I've seen interviews with some of the parents of these "Transgender" children, and the parents are not normal. Especially the fathers. They're pushing their sick fetishes on these kids and should be locked up.

Last edited:
I've seen interviews with some of the parents of these "Transgender" 5 children, and the parents are not normal. Especially the fathers. They're pushing their sick fetishes on these kids and should be locked up.
That guy would agree that the sun was green if the far left told him so. Just read what he put. Like if a kid said he was an alien, then we shouldn't say he/she/zero isn't. Who are we to say? Sane individuals, I suppose...

Guy is totally divorced from reality in all things.

I've seen interviews with some of the parents of these "Transgender" children, and the parents are not normal. Especially the fathers. They're pushing their sick fetishes on these kids and should be locked up.
Not "normal" to who? Why do you get decide what is normal? And why do you define what is sick? People evolve. I am sure people just like you would have cringed at the thought of an African American man being President. Of course my guess is people like you still do

Clean Slater! I had a crush on Lisa Turtle but with Slater pulling no punches, I might go NoDak ;)

Back