ACA 147, MMA, Russia, Friday, November 4

I can't bet on it so not gonna tape or anything but as an ACA fan I'd suggest looking into (tape them yourself though don't take my word for it) Goncharov, Tesheboev, Pereira Jr, Galaev and Ibraimov at those prices.

I can't bet on it so not gonna tape or anything but as an ACA fan I'd suggest looking into (tape them yourself though don't take my word for it) Goncharov, Tesheboev, Pereira Jr, Galaev and Ibraimov at those prices.
Yusuf Raisov +130
Andrey Goncharov -103
Roman Ogulchanskiy -135

I only went with these three. they have the most amount of value and the highest skill level at a reasonable price. Parlay them together 147$ for 1012$

Yusuf Raisov +130
Andrey Goncharov -103
Roman Ogulchanskiy -135

I only went with these three. they have the most amount of value and the highest skill level at a reasonable price. Parlay them together 147$ for 1012$

Good luck with Raisov but I'm a big fan of Vartanyan, I think he'd be ranked in the UFC.

Good luck with Raisov but I'm a big fan of Vartanyan, I think he'd be ranked in the UFC.
They both would. Yusuf boxing is high level for mma. I just like his hands a lot better. Vartanyan is the better wrestler, but I feel the same way about the ares Azizov fight, that the other guy knows enough to rise to their feet and piece them up on the feet. Vartanyan has solid standup too, so its gonna go down to who can implement their strengths a lot better.

Back