ACA signings thread

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seeing as they seem to be beefing the roster up lately.

Fight Nights Global flyweight champ Vartan Asatryan who's only losses in the last 8 years are to Tagir and Bagautinov.

LW Vladimir Palchekov from RCC.

Wow. 13-1 Shamil Abdulaev. Another really good signing.

Last edited:
Would be cool for them to try and bid for top Euro, US and Brazilian talent for exposure and comparative reasons. Sign a guy like Costa or something when he's a free agent.

Would be cool for them to try and bid for top Euro, US and Brazilian talent for exposure and comparative reasons. Sign a guy like Costa or something when he's a free agent.

no ones going over to ACA when they are already a name in way bigger markets. Even if they were the highest paid on the roster I dont see a guy like Costa going over to Chechnya lol.

no ones going over to ACA when they are already a name in way bigger markets. Even if they were the highest paid on the roster I dont see a guy like Costa going over to Chechnya lol.

Yeah, I had the same thought as I typed that but it's a nice though lol.

15-4 heavyweight Anton Vyazigin.

14-1-1 Russian heavyweight Kirill Kornilov.

Best HW outside the UFC. Why are American promotions passing on him, particularly the UFC?

Because he's Russian basically lol. I don't get it, he's not even a wrestler, he's a striker and pretty fun to watch.

Yeah nobody is going over anytime soon, with all the sanctions going on there real possibility that you don't get paid. ACA will be mostly limited to Russians for the foreseeable future. There crazy talent over there though, I try to tune in to a few of there shows

Yeah nobody is going over anytime soon, with all the sanctions going on there real possibility that you don't get paid. ACA will be mostly limited to Russians for the foreseeable future. There crazy talent over there though, I try to tune in to a few of there shows

There's still loads of Brazilians fighting there and American Tony Johnson is fighting there regularly. All their Polish fighters left when the war started, but they still have a good number of foreign fighters.

When is Shara supposed to be fighting sir?

End of Summer/early Autumn according to his manager.

Yeah, he'll want to get Ramadan out of the way I imagine. I've heard rumours he might cut to 170 too, so I guess that would take more prep.

There's still loads of Brazilians fighting there and American Tony Johnson is fighting there regularly. All their Polish fighters left when the war started, but they still have a good number of foreign fighters.

Yeah, he'll want to get Ramadan out of the way I imagine. I've heard rumours he might cut to 170 too, so I guess that would take more prep.
I think he was pretty sure that he is fighting at MW. I've seen one journalist thought that he might be preparing for USADA and his coach Magomedaliev said something like Shara has no chance at MW without PED. It sounded like Shara was on PED before.

Thanks sir.
You think 170 is a smart move?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back