Elections Academic "Science" has been contaminated for a long time now in the US

Lol@insinuating that CRD lost any less hours or will ever get back going to bat for the Earth being flat

Haha, didn't see this.
Well being that I had 4-5 of you trying your hardest to gang rape me, I'd say I spent less hours. I generally only do it while I'm on the toilet or sat with the missus while she watches some shit on tv. Like now, sat with my boy while he watches Spiderman.
It's not like I'm a mod here or anything like that.....

Its not that something can't be real if it can't be directly observed with our senses. Its that with the globe earth we literally can't observe or experience any aspect of it.

Except we do, but you just disregard it. How exactly does it make sense for the sun and moon to dip below the horizon if the world is flat? Is that something that makes sense in your experience? For things to magically vanish once they're far enough away? If the Earth is flat and everything is magically drawn "down", then why don't the sun, moon, planets, and stars all fall to Earth? We can directly observe through lenses that every other planetary body in the solar system is round and has its satellites orbit around them, and yet you think Earth is completely different, with completely different laws of physics. For...reasons.

The funny thing is, you don't actually even attempt to explain the force we call gravity. You just kinda dumb it down and attribute it to magic.

Were moving in 3 separate directions at astronomical speeds but can't feel any of it.

You don't feel speed; you feel acceleration. If you're on an airplane traveling 600 miles per hour do you "feel" like you're being pushed back in your seat at 600 miles per hour? You may "feel" the acceleration of takeoff, but once you're at cruising speed? Not so much. How can you get up and walk around the plane like normal if you're traveling at 600 miles per hour? This is shit that even children can understand, and yet you seemingly can't. That's kind of embarrassing.

We can't ever see a curve.

Of course we can. We can see it from a high enough altitude. We can see it across long, flat expanses (like the oceans). We can see it from space. But...you disregard it, because it doesn't fit in with your belief system.

Were supposed to be sideways and upside down in various parts of the world but no one can tell.

"Down" for all intents and purposes simply means "wherever the center of gravity is". Even you believe this. The only difference is, you think gravity is magic and don't actually understand how it works. We know this, because you have zero mathematics that explain it for your flat earth bullshit. Funny how that works, huh?

All the luminaries are millions of miles away but appear local.

Aww that's adorable. You have made up words for stars. I'd love for you to explain how they "appear local", though. Does that mean you can resolve detail from them? That you can reach out and touch them? Affect them in some way? If not, then in what way do they appear local? How about Venus? Mars? Jupiter and Saturn? They appear for the most part the same as the stars, and could easily be mistaken for them to the untrained eye. Except you can train a telescope on them and resolve detail. Resolve rotation. Even resolve their moons, and the orbits of those moons. We can observe that they must be a huge distance from Earth because of how slowly they move across the night sky throughout the year. And yet, we can also observe them (Mercury and Venus) passing in front of the Sun. But never the Moon. How do you explain that, considering you subscribe to the absurd belief that the Sun is only a few hundred miles above the surface of the Earth.

I know you're going to ignore that, because of course there is no explaining it to fit within your asinine belief system, but don't worry, I'll continue to bring it up until you do.

The Sun is 400x bigger than the Moon but appear to roughly the same size because the Sun just happens to be 400x further away.

I guess I don't understand how this is even a point in your favor, unless you also happen to believe that vague coincidences are impossible (as opposed to simply being...vague coincidences).

Have you ever heard of the Inverse Square Law? The whole qorld would not be lit up at once.

Oh cool, so you think math is real! Let's expand on this then. What is the distance at which zero sunlight reaches a certain point on Earth?

The Artic circle would experience 24 hrs of sunlight during the summer solstice due to the sun making a small circle around the north pole.

So you think during the solstice, the sun is making a small circle around the very center of your flat earth? The arctic must be getting an immense amount of light during that time of year then, right? Except it doesn't. Even though it has 24 hour days, it doesn't get much solar energy because the sun is very low on the horizon. Why is that? If the sun is so close to the Earth, then why is the center of the flat earth so much colder than, say, South America? With a globe Earth, we can easily explain this. Now explain it with the flat earth.

And I know you're really hoping I wouldn't notice, but I actually asked you about ANTarctica. Not the arctic circle. Just like the north pole during the solstice, we know the south pole during its solstice gets 24 hour days. You haven't explained where that happens. Because according to the flat earthers, it would be impossible for Antarctica to get 24 hours of daylight at any point, due to the proposed path of the sun across the Earth's surface. And yet, we have observed this for centuries, and there are timelapse videos of it on YouTube for all to see. Explain it.

And the believe is that moon is not a rock floating through space reflecting sunlight but rather it is its own independent light source going through its own phases.

What kind of phases are we talking about here? What is the source of the light on the moon, and why, and more importantly how does it go from being completely dark, to having an ever-changing fullness of light. Why does that light shift in a crescent shape instead of a flat shape? Why does that light change color and is significantly dimmer during what we call the lunar eclipse? We know why. So it's time for you to explain the method of action, Mr. "Trust Me Bro".

As I explained earlier there is a difference between science that can be demonstrated, observed, experienced, applied, or employed vs theoretical trust me bro science no one can ever verify.

The difference is exclusively your ignorance and unwillingness to learn the fields you try to explain.

Last edited:
@OneOfOne don't get shy now. I've got a lot more where that came from. Don't tell me Mr. Trust Me Bro is gonna wilt and tuck tail just as soon as someone actually asks them to explain their beliefs.

Except we do, but you just disregard it. How exactly does it make sense for the sun and moon to dip below the horizon if the world is flat? Is that something that makes sense in your experience? For things to magically vanish once they're far enough away? If the Earth is flat and everything is magically drawn "down", then why don't the sun, moon, planets, and stars all fall to Earth? We can directly observe through lenses that every other planetary body in the solar system is round and has its satellites orbit around them, and yet you think Earth is completely different, with completely different laws of physics. For...reasons.

The funny thing is, you don't actually even attempt to explain the force we call gravity. You just kinda dumb it down and attribute it to magic.

You don't feel speed; you feel acceleration. If you're on an airplane traveling 600 miles per hour do you "feel" like you're being pushed back in your seat at 600 miles per hour? You may "feel" the acceleration of takeoff, but once you're at cruising speed? Not so much. How can you get up and walk around the plane like normal if you're traveling at 600 miles per hour? This is shit that even children can understand, and yet you seemingly can't. That's kind of embarrassing.

Of course we can. We can see it from a high enough altitude. We can see it across long, flat expanses (like the oceans). We can see it from space. But...you disregard it, because it doesn't fit in with your belief system.

"Down" for all intents and purposes simply means "wherever the center of gravity is". Even you believe this. The only difference is, you think gravity is magic and don't actually understand how it works. We know this, because you have zero mathematics that explain it for your flat earth bullshit. Funny how that works, huh?

Aww that's adorable. You have made up words for stars. I'd love for you to explain how they "appear local", though. Does that mean you can resolve detail from them? That you can reach out and touch them? Affect them in some way? If not, then in what way do they appear local? How about Venus? Mars? Jupiter and Saturn? They appear for the most part the same as the stars, and could easily be mistaken for them to the untrained eye. Except you can train a telescope on them and resolve detail. Resolve rotation. Even resolve their moons, and the orbits of those moons. We can observe that they must be a huge distance from Earth because of how slowly they move across the night sky throughout the year. And yet, we can also observe them (Mercury and Venus) passing in front of the Sun. But never the Moon. How do you explain that, considering you subscribe to the absurd belief that the Sun is only a few hundred miles above the surface of the Earth.

I know you're going to ignore that, because of course there is no explaining it to fit within your asinine belief system, but don't worry, I'll continue to bring it up until you do.

I guess I don't understand how this is even a point in your favor, unless you also happen to believe that vague coincidences are impossible (as opposed to simply being...vague coincidences).

Oh cool, so you think math is real! Let's expand on this then. What is the distance at which zero sunlight reaches a certain point on Earth?

So you think during the solstice, the sun is making a small circle around the very center of your flat earth? The arctic must be getting an immense amount of light during that time of year then, right? Except it doesn't. Even though it has 24 hour days, it doesn't get much solar energy because the sun is very low on the horizon. Why is that? If the sun is so close to the Earth, then why is the center of the flat earth so much colder than, say, South America? With a globe Earth, we can easily explain this. Now explain it with the flat earth.

And I know you're really hoping I wouldn't notice, but I actually asked you about ANTarctica. Not the arctic circle. Just like the north pole during the solstice, we know the south pole during its solstice gets 24 hour days. You haven't explained where that happens. Because according to the flat earthers, it would be impossible for Antarctica to get 24 hours of daylight at any point, due to the proposed path of the sun across the Earth's surface. And yet, we have observed this for centuries, and there are timelapse videos of it on YouTube for all to see. Explain it.

What kind of phases are we talking about here? What is the source of the light on the moon, and why, and more importantly how does it go from being completely dark, to having an ever-changing fullness of light. Why does that light shift in a crescent shape instead of a flat shape? Why does that light change color and is significantly dimmer during what we call the lunar eclipse? We know why. So it's time for you to explain the method of action, Mr. "Trust Me Bro".

The difference is exclusively your ignorance and unwillingness to learn the fields you try to explain.
Outstanding.

Back