Academy Awards: Best Actor 11-15-23

Heck yeah, throw some stuff up...

On a side note I absolutely hate washing cars as an old man. I would rather do something productive like install a toilet for @KDR by RNC to destroy....
Goodluck. One time I took a shit at my old community college (ya boy got that low IQ) and the next day the stall had police caution tape on the door.

@Krixes next time you fix the toilet you gotta get your wife to wash the car. Cool Hand Luke style

D5XKFx.gif

like 2 weeks ago. He was at +600 and then they had a +30% special for the outright winner on DK
Damn that’s random as hell they would have that when the other tourneys were on and this hadn’t begun. Nice. He looks good now. Golf odds fluctuate like crazy on Sunday though so we’ll see

Damn that’s random as hell they would have that when the other tourneys were on and this hadn’t begun. Nice. He looks good now. Golf odds fluctuate like crazy on Sunday though so we’ll see
I placed it on march 4th. I have no concept of time since working nights.

Ok yeah I see now lol nice one either way. DK sounds good I may have to open an account with them
I like it. They have daily boost and insurance bets. Like you get to make a 3 leg parlay and if you have the insurance bet on it, theyll give you your money your wagered back as a bonus bet if two legs hit.

Im just cop and shit stories. Thats it.
They just showed a commercial for COPS and the cop kicks a guy in the balls and goes get on the ground! Lmao. The cop looked so out of shape too he could barely do the kick

They just showed a commercial for COPS and the cop kicks a guy in the balls and goes get on the ground! Lmao. The cop looked so out of shape too he could barely do the kick
Fat cops should be fired.

I jumped three fences the other day chasing a guy. I bust my ass on the third fence but I still caught my mans

Fat cops should be fired.

I jumped three fences the other day chasing a guy. I bust my ass on the third fence but I still caught my mans
He was just old and bald too. Wasn't horrendously out of shape. Probably didn't help having that gear on lol. Just his kick looked so weak. He's lucky it hit dude in the balls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back