according to John Mccarthy MMA and UFC survived because of sherdog

Sherdog and UG are the premier MMA sites of alltime. All those AOL dialup streaks back in the day, the history of both from media side specially the earlier days. They have def been the most critical parts of MMA from a website/forum aspect

this

All other sites are fucking cans.

Truth hurts and if the cans on those can sites don’t like it come fight us.

We stand side by side my Sherbros. To the death

<Ned01>

damn-right.gif

People spend way more time on sherdog, than watching fights.

So: True

Sherdog has been around longer than 2006.

And it was never this bad.
I never said it wasn't and it sure as hell was when GSP and Silva were at the top. It was a giant trollfest day in and out here.

I never said it wasn't and it sure as hell was when GSP and Silva were at the top. It was a giant trollfest day in and out here.

Then what's when you joined have anything to do with it.

"Now" includes currently but is not limited to.

Right how may of us looked up Wanderlei Silva etc. And found the sherdog fighter finder whateverer the hell it was and then came to the forums...I found sherdog in 2006 but was scared to post.

Well... Then we all (join dates from 2001-2007) deserve some type of ppv buys checks!
this is some bullshit.
ive had accounts older than this that got banned for shit that yall do in your sleep now. I made memes about fighters and got quadruple yellows.

now I see jon jones snorting powder and fighters getting bashed to the high heavens.

free my old accounts! FREE EM!

Note- if it is against the rules to create a new account after being banned im jk

Then what's when you joined have anything to do with it.

"Now" includes currently but is not limited to.
. I honestly don't even know what you're arguing here. Lol

Back