According to Sherdog Experts

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Arman should be a BW.

I've seen tons of posts lately stating that in today's UFC Shogun, Rampage, Chuck, Tito and Randy would all be MW

GSP & Hughes would be LW
BJ would be BW or FW
Sherk would be BW

It's all based on height.... so according to Sherdog Arman at 5'7 should be a BW maybe FW since "all" LW are now 5'10

Are sherdog experts correct?

Chuck usually weighed in at 204 so he wound be a Mw

Tito was under sized for a LHW he was 202 pounds he could definitely make MW

alex should not be allowed to fight at MW or LHW.

7wycqunsp9m91.jpg

Arman should be a BW.

I've seen tons of posts lately stating that in today's UFC Shogun, Rampage, Chuck, Tito and Randy would all be MW
Who the hell were saying these 5 fighters need to be at 185?? Either you are exaggerating this or reading from the posts of those who haven't seen these guys IRL.

Who the hell were saying these 5 fighters need to be at 185?? Either you are exaggerating this or reading from the posts of those who haven't seen these guys IRL.

My guess is noob casuals that only look at stats. Current lhw has many guys that are 6'3 and up

Rampage, Tito, Chuck etc were all like 6-6'2

I saw an Igor V thread and people were saying he'd be a WW today lol

My guess is noob casuals that only look at stats. Current lhw has many guys that are 6'3 and up

I do agree, Rampage Jackson is kinda small for a light heavyweight by today's standards, even if it's not all about height, he is not 6'1. But come on, the guy also has a 73-inch reach, and he was never that jacked. He had a good body in Pride when he was younger though. Shogun rua def would be a mw by today standards... IDK about tito because the guy have a fcking big head

Arman should be a BW.

GSP & Hughes would be LW
BJ would be BW or FW
Sherk would be BW

It's all based on height.... so according to Sherdog Arman at 5'7 should be a BW maybe FW since "all" LW are now 5'10

Are sherdog experts correct?
images

We need these for each weight class.

Or should it say as short as me?

hmmm

Guys like Chuck & Tito were known for cutting tons of weight to make 205, its not just about height. Funny how everyone thinks if a guy is tall for the division it means he's automatically the biggest guy in the division

This is one of those matters where people just can't reconcile their own knowledge with the reality unfolding in front of them. I've seen discussions where people were certain Igor Vovchanchin should have been a middleweight, even though all the discussion during his fight career agreed that his decline coincided with his decision to cut down from heavyweight.

Chuck was big. Tito rehydrated to +230. Where are you getting this information from.
Yeah, Tito is a fcking big guy. He's at least a legit 6'2 or 6'3 and he also has an enormous skull. The only picture I saw where he looked tiny is one with Lennox Lewis next to him.

Charles looked much bigger than him in the octagon tbf

Right? I'm getting these vibes from OP:
1713396026569.png

That's ridiculous. Don't take posters with those opinions seriously. Yeah, Tito would STILL be considered a big LHW because he's always been huge.

Back