Account issue

lulavc2

Reaction score
My account lulavc is facing some "insufficient privileges issues". I did nothing wrong but i cant access some part of mu CP, i cannot send msg or create a thread and etc...

I kindly ask to one of the staff members to see this issue.

After that, you can delete this account (lulavc2) cuz i created just to post my issue here.

Thank you.

This is what shows on screen when i try to post for example.

lulavc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

might be because of your user status. just try posting in the UFC forum for a bit. One post there will give you a white belt and change your user group and posting permissions.

i used to post every where but now i see "you have no privileges" and i cant post anywhere? why?

Why do all my posts in this section have to be approved by a moderator

Screenshot_20180811-145652.png

Why do all my posts in this section have to be approved by a moderator

View attachment 420117
We set it this way to keep posters from using Support as a chat forum and avoid threads going off topic. It's not you, it's everyone in here. We want to keep Support professional (as much as it can be, given the circumstances) and straightforward. Question, answer, next. This is tech support, after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back