Crime Active Green Beret walks into Illinois bar/bowling alley and randomly shoots 6 people, killing 3...

Yea you eat when you get to the jail and they hand you a brown bag with a sandwich, orange, and a juice box you fuckin square.
Killed 9 ppl and this dummy's over here like "He has to eat"
Especially if you want somebody to talk, or it’s a long transport, picking up fast food is not too unusual. I’ve done it countless times.

Or if he had just murdered 9 white people would they have been so accommodating.

Damn you guys are slow. They are trying to let him know they are his "friends" and only want the "best" in this situation.

Its an old "trick" they don't want him to lawyer up and to talk to them like they are just looking out for him.

Its to get as much information as they can get to make the case is as air tight as they can. Then when his lawyer gets it they can use what they have to counter his shit about his "poor misunderstood and realy a good guy client ".

Damn you guys are slow. They are trying to let him know they are his "friends" and only want the "best" in this situation.

Its an old "trick" they don't want him to lawyer up and to talk to them like they are just looking out for him.

Its to get as much information as they can get to make the case is as air tight as they can. Then when his lawyer gets it they can use what they have to counter his shit about his "poor misunderstood and realy a good guy client ".

A black man in South Carolina would not get that same same treatment. They would book him and he would get a bologna sandwich when they felt like giving him one.

A black man in South Carolina would not get that same same treatment. They would book him and he would get a bologna sandwich when they felt like giving him one.

The cops would do whatever they could to get as much as they could to convict him and send him to death row.

If you think they do anything because they "like" any criminal like this you are truly slow.

The cops would do whatever they could to get as much as they could to convict him and send him to death row.

If you think they do anything because they "like" any criminal like this you are truly slow.

Just like the ones in the Ahmaud Arbery case?

Just like the ones in the Ahmaud Arbery case?

What about that case.

Cops try a lot of things to help get information from a suspect.

Watch the program the first 48 and the interview sessions.

You see cops buy food and drinks and even hold the criminals hand to comfort them to get them to open up. Cops go to classes on this. I have a friend that taught them. A cop and now doing it after he retired.

What about that case.

Cops try a lot of things to help get information from a suspect.

Watch the program the first 48 and the interview sessions.

You see cops buy food and drinks and even hold the criminals hand to comfort them to get them to open up. Cops go to classes on this. I have a friend that taught them. A cop and now doing it after he retired.

They didn't do everything to convict those guys even with video evidence. I get that they buy them food and drink, but I do not believe they treat everyone the same.

All old men in bowling alleys should be given tactical training.
Take it a step farther. All service industry employees, including bowling alley attendants, janitors, teachers, bartenders, waitiers, cooks, construction workers, fast food workers, child care workers, masseuses, dance instructors, dry cleaners, gym front desk etc etc, should have a gun and all the tactical training. Only way. Good guy with a gun and all that rah ta tah..

Public defender putting together an insanity plea defense looks like

https://www.mystateline.com/news/national/suspect-in-bowling-alley-shooting-served-in-afghanistan/

Webb was deployed in four different tours in Afghanistan and had an extensive list of awards including two Bronze Stars.

Webb’s attorney claims that the defendant is diagnosed with PTSD and had an upcoming appointment regarding a traumatic brain injury.

Webb is also said to suffer from confusion, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

If he had appointments to deal with a TBI, why was he still active duty military and not given a disability discharge????

Public defender putting together an insanity plea defense looks like

https://www.mystateline.com/news/national/suspect-in-bowling-alley-shooting-served-in-afghanistan/

Webb was deployed in four different tours in Afghanistan and had an extensive list of awards including two Bronze Stars.

Webb’s attorney claims that the defendant is diagnosed with PTSD and had an upcoming appointment regarding a traumatic brain injury.

Webb is also said to suffer from confusion, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

If he had appointments to deal with a TBI, why was he still active duty military and not given a disability discharge????

They rate it individually.

I just read 3 pages wondering how this topic turned into a debate on food and interrogations. You really never know the direction a thread will take here, other than it was inevitably turn into a race debate.

Regarding this story, I wonder if it will turn out to be as random as first appears. Any way it plays out, Webb is definitely looking at the rest of his life in a cell. PTSD, I don’t buy it by itself, maybe with drugs or an argument with a patron, some kind of connection. There’s too much violence, than control to not fight police, to try to evade. I think a PTSD random rage incident would lead to the suspects death.

This is a crazy one and from a SF guy it’s pretty unprecedented.

Back