Crime Active Shooter At Store in CO

What are your thoughts on waiting periods? That crazy Christian dude bought the firearm used at the parlor massacre the same day.
I'm just surprised you support something like that.

who besides Boston bomber had a Sherdog account?

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-max-1mb.gif

passing more stupid ass laws that only affect law abiding gun owners, lol.

same shit, different day.
Passing stupid ass law that only affect law abiding people is what the 250 voter suppression bills conservatives are so in love with accomplish. Things like universal background checks for gun purchases and waiting periods are not stupid ass laws.

We’ve always had the second amendment. Something else is happening. But this nation is indeed broken, and needs to break up.

you guys can live in a place with no right to free speech, and no right to protect yourself.

We have a decaying society and no health care to cover the widespread mental health crisis here in the states.

America will never be fixed and will only get worse.

We have a decaying society and no health care to cover the widespread mental health crisis here in the states.

America will never be fixed and will only get worse.
Agree 100% on all accounts .

go turn on CNN right now, you’ll see what the problem is. Already the grandstanding. It’s already declared racial. How do they know already. They don’t, and they don’t care.

things will get way worse. Way way way way way worse.

Last edited:
Passing stupid ass law that only affect law abiding people is what the 250 voter suppression bills conservatives are so in love with accomplish. Things like universal background checks for gun purchases and waiting periods are not stupid ass laws.
That stuff is all great however I would take it a step further mandatory psych evaluation every 6 months and if you fail at least two in a row your banned until your a proven fit to have them under strict guidelines almost like a drivers license in a sense but make it a gun owners . I’m a advocate for guns as well

Gotta get more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens to deal with these situations..

Back