Actor Treat Williams killed in motorcycle crash

Dream Evil

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hair-everwood-actor-treat-williams-054337246.html

Treat Williams was one of those "that guy" actors to me.....you'd see him in a lot of B or C level action movies in the 80's and 90's.

The movie of his that I remember best was "Deep Rising" about a crew being trapped in some kind of undersea base, and there's this huge monster stalking them. Really dumb but fun movie.

RIP

No more Critical Bill!
https://people.com/treat-williams-dead-at-71-7511398

Treat-Williams-01-061223-d7f8bcbd344e4176beacf68d13cf6eb9.jpg

treat-williams-06122023-08-69092d1cd60043cdaf2848e1a0cf2194.jpg

pour-one-out-so-long.gif

I know who this guy is but when I looked over his filmography earlier, I don't think I've seen one single thing he's ever been in
I think I knew who he was cause I mistakenly thought he was the quarterback of the Adams Atoms and the guy that was banging Marcy after Steve left

Sad news.

He had some good roles. He was the best part of Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead. Dead Heat, The Devil's Own...

- Deep Rising was great. And the Shadown wasn't a bad movie.

SUV vs. motorcycle not a good matchup.

I recall him as the dad from Everwood.

RIP.

• Did not realize he was still alive.
  • Had a weird career. Lots of talent and awards, then lots of dreck the last 20 years.
  • Cycle riding isn't a good plan, especially in your 70s. If you care about living, at least.

• Did not realize he was still alive.
  • Had a weird career. Lots of talent and awards, then lots of dreck the last 20 years.
  • Cycle riding isn't a good plan, especially in your 70s. If you care about living, at least.

You should check out Lauren Hutton's motorcycle adventures. She has busted herself up more than once.

Yep motorcycles look fun as hell but I care about my life to much. Had a cousin put into a full body cast and could do nothing but drink liquids after someone slammed into the back of his bike and sent him flying.

I've also seen a motorcycle almost get hit 2-3 times by someone changing lanes and not seeing them. The motorcycle moved on it's own each time to avoid being hit.

Back