Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

I don’t consider somebody with his hands in his pockets getting dry gulched with brass knuckles a beginning of a fight that needs to play out even though Sergei would of course try to defend himself. It was an assault
Right, it was an assault and they detained the perpetrator. I'm still confused why that would cause you to "appreciate our hardcore police".

Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev

Fuck you

He probably broke his face multiple times. He should get attempted murder. I hope he gets smashed by multiple Russian Bubbas in the gulag.

ITC0TLx.gif
Lmao thats exactly how i saw u react in my brain bro

Reactions: HHJ
Watching even Russian police pussy foot this situation makes me appreciate our hardcore police even more. Somebody would’ve got fucked up and chances are excellent it would be Yandiev
I appreciate a strong democracy anbd criminal+civil legal system that can imprison the offender and provide financial restitution for the victim. Not bootlicker bloodlust for cops to beat people. What a Neanderthal bad-person take lol.

Right, it was an assault and they detained the perpetrator. I'm still confused why that would cause you to "appreciate our hardcore police".
Dude sounds like a total psychopath political extremist.

he means in America the police would swarm him and beat him half to death while screaming “Stop Resisting!”
Pretty much. I'm white and I've had that happen once when I was 19. I wasn't even moving and they were screaming at for for resisting while wrenching my arm and driving their knees in my back.

Yeah they should have just started beating the hell out of everyone with their battons. Hell, if any of them covered up they might as well assume they’re grabbing a gun and shoot them to death.
AMERICA!!! fuckin pussy

Last edited:
This isn't a sanctioned fight, there is no bell or referee to start the fight. There are no rules in a street fight situation, this is where situational awareness comes into play. You can't expect things to be fair or for them to let you know they will attack you. This is what differentiates training for sport vs training for all situations.
Awesome. What you wrote has nothing to do with the what was in the post you responded to.

Father of Yandiev is some millioner/billioner that was involved with diamond business.
Well, if he's begging everyone around for loans, then he's clearly not in dad's good graces.

Speaking from hospital to the Alexander Lutikov YouTube channel, and with one eye fully covered by bruising, Kharitonov claimed that the conflict had stemmed from debts owed by Yandiev, whom he had helped by funding a training camp in Thailand so that Yandiev could escape a feud he had allegedly become caught up in.

Kharitonov also claimed he had helped the 32-year-old on a subsequent occasion, but had then warned friends against lending Yandiev money when the requests became more frequent.

https://www.rt.com/sport/506764-kharitonov-yandiev-knuckleduster-attack/

To all the people crying sucker punch, do you’d regularly tell people in the streets before a fight “sir, we are about to engage in fisticuffs. Please get into your fighting stance so we can begin.” Because I’m taking your head off the second you are even considering that type of posture
Doesn't change whether it's a sucker punch or not.

Your argument is more of a "I'm okay with sucker punches" than disputing whether it was one or not.

The original post and especially the “hardcore police” line was mostly a joke as I don’t buy the one sided narrative that American police are in general too heavy handed in the first place. So in that case I wouldn’t view them as “hardcore”. It was in jest Obviously there is a line that is occasionally crossed but it’s mostly BS and single incidents being turned into a media sensation. There’s a reason certain protocols are what they are but that’s a different thread all together.

The main point was Is i think they would come down on the situation quicker but there was no sincerity in thinking Yandiev would get fucked up unless he also attacked police. There’s gaps in this video and they are only involved at the very end. They just stood there and watched for some time. Also, did Yandiev end up going to jail? I haven’t heard

I also misread the first part of your response which would explain my response to you. I thought for some reason you were talking about the Russian police letting the fight go on and settle itself but I must’ve got it mixed up with some of the responses in the other thread on this topic where some acted like this was some mutual combat when it was clearly an assault.

Back