Economy Adidas and the impossible problem of modern judgement

They should donate all these shoes to the people of Palestine suffering under apartheid rule....

There's a definition. It's hostility, prejudice or discrimation against Jews. I find it a little bit amazing that I have to do so much work here, considering this is a guy who tweeted he would go "deathcon 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE" and went on Alex Jones with his buddy Nick Fuentes while lauding Hitler and the Nazis. Here are some further remarks he made on his "Jews are bad" world tour. See if you can spot any hostility, prejudice or discrimination and if any anti-semitic narrative is being spun:

“Jared Kushner is an example of how the Jewish people have their hand on every single business that controls the world. (on “Drink Champs,” 10/16/22)

"Celebrities are not criticizing fashion company Balenciaga for allegedly exploiting children because they work for the Jews. They’re celebrities; they’re in Hollywood; we’re in Jew-town. New York and California are both Jew-town…That’s who they work for.” (on Clubhouse, 12/10/22)

“The Armenians work in the meatpacking district and the Jews work in the n*****-packing district.” (on Clubhouse, 12/10/22)

"We got this word that has now been dispelled called ‘antisemitism.’ Netanyahu: the word doesn’t work anymore. I destroyed the word. It can’t be used.” (on Clubhouse, 12/10/22)

“Former President Obama] was actually just another Jewish president…Every president’s been Jewish since 1948.” (on Clubhouse, 12/10/22)

“The Zionist control — the 300 in control of the media and in control of the governments — they don’t want us to connect to each other…They want to separate and confuse the Christians and make us afraid to stand next to each other…The Zionists can get us so afraid that they’re gonna do what they’ve been doing to me: attempting to put me in jail, freeze my accounts, smearing me on the media.” (on “The Alex Jones Show” on InfoWars, 12/1/22)

“[The Nazis] did good things too. We gotta stop dissing Nazis all the time…The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.” (on “The Alex Jones Show” on InfoWars, 12/1/22)

“The Holocaust is not what happened. Let’s look at the facts of that. And Hitler has a lot of redeeming qualities.” (on “The Alex Jones Show” on InfoWars, 12/1/22)

What if Kanye replaced the word "Jew" with "white"? What if he replaced the term "Zionism" with "white supremacy"? Would you consider that to be anti-white, off bounds, and worthy of censure the way you do anti-semetism? Would you consider that to be hostility, prejudice, and discrimination against white people? Or is it a special rule for one group?

Im just asking to see if you're consistent. I personally don't think any of it is necessarily racist, 'anti', and worthy of censure. What about you?

What if Kanye replaced the word "Jew" with "white"? What if he replaced the term "Zionism" with "white supremacy"? Would you consider that to be anti-white, off bounds, and worthy of censure the way you do anti-semetism? Would you consider that to be hostility, prejudice, and discrimination against white people? Or is it a special rule for one group?

Im just asking to see if you're consistent. I personally don't think any of it is necessarily racist, 'anti', and worthy of censure. What about you?
If someone said they were going to go deathcon 3 on WHITE PEOPLE, said that someone who murdered white people on the basis of their skin color wasn't that bad and that they loved them, and that white people literally sacrificed random celebrities (another qoute of his), controlled everything and was out to get that person, hired a person who openly approved the genocide of white people, the list goes on, then yes of course that would be hostility, prejudice and discrimination against whites. If you don't think any of what he said was anti-semitism, nor understand why companies would distance themselves from that rhetoric especially considering the historical context, then I don't know what to say to you.

what level of genius intellect did you demonstrate to get your old account banned?

If someone said they were going to go deathcon 3 on WHITE PEOPLE, said that someone who murdered white people on the basis of their skin color wasn't that bad and that they loved them, and that white people literally sacrificed random celebrities (another qoute of his), controlled everything and was out to get that person, hired a person who openly approved the genocide of white people, the list goes on, then yes of course that would be hostility, prejudice and discrimination against whites. If you don't think any of what he said was anti-semitism, nor understand why companies would distance themselves from that rhetoric especially considering the historical context, then I don't know what to say to you.

Ok fair enough. I would argue that people rant against white supremacy all the time. White supremacy is a theory that white people control everything and genocide groups of people based on skin color all the time. I think that qualifies. Yet I don't see the outage and censure surrounding that topic. That's why I call the outrage over Kanye's comments to be selective and fake. So people and companies should ignore it and just sell the shoes.

I don't see claims and references to white supremacy to be racist, hostile, or discriminatory against white people. I don't see it as 'anti-whitism'. Likewise I don't see references to Zionism and conspiracies about world control to be anti-semitism. That's why its supposed anti-semitism and should be ignored.

Of course that doesn't mean I embrace Kanye's views just so were clear.

Ok fair enough. I would argue that people rant against white supremacy all the time. White supremacy is a theory that white people control everything and genocide groups of people based on skin color all the time. I think that qualifies. Yet I don't see the outage and censure surrounding that topic. That's why I call the outrage over Kanye's comments to be selective and fake. So people and companies should ignore it and just sell the shoes.

I don't see claims and references to white supremacy to be racist, hostile, or discriminatory against white people. I don't see it as 'anti-whitism'. Likewise I don't see references to Zionism and conspiracies about world control to be anti-semitism. That's why its supposed anti-semitism and should be ignored.

Of course that doesn't mean I embrace Kanye's views just so were clear.
I don't think you know what white supremacy means. I laid out specific examples of anti-semitism and you still try to handwave it with something that makes no sense.

I don't think you know what white supremacy means. I laid out specific examples of anti-semitism and you still try to handwave it with something that makes no sense.

What is white supremacy if not a conspiracy about world control with accusations of genocide?

What is white supremacy if not a conspiracy about world control with accusations of genocide?
I've already had to explain the definition of anti-semitism, I can't be bothered to go through the rounds again. If you don't know what white supremacy is, then google it. I don't want to be an ass but I think that's enough for me now.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I've already had to explain the definition of anti-semitism, I can't be bothered to go through the rounds again. If you don't know what white supremacy is, then google it. I don't want to be an ass but I think that's enough for me now.

Of course you can't. If you did then you'd prove my point. I understand why its enough for you now.

I'm not sure I've ever seen you actually make a post that wasn't just complaining about the thread topic.
I love how I've actually discussed the topic and this is the only little bit of verbal diarrhea you've added to the thread lmao.
You're quite an ironic old man.

I've already had to explain the definition of anti-semitism

I bet that definition gets a little selective and "hazy", when Jews are saying that being critical of Israel is "anti-semitic".

Sell them at $2 above operational costs. $1 goes to charity and the remaining $1 get split between ADIDAS and Kanye per their contractual agreement.

Sell them at $2 above operational costs. $1 goes to charity and the remaining $1 get split between ADIDAS and Kanye per their contractual agreement.
The royalties could be a fixed cost, rather than a percentage.

Not you, just that this type of topic w/ a raging mentally ill person spouting crazy hard-right nonsense and being "cancelled" usually bring out the very best humans the war room has to offer :)

My vote is selling them under a rebranded name with all proceeds to an anti-hate charity.
Some of the supposed anti hate groups are made up of the most hateful individuals tho.

Back