Locked AEW CX: Stinger's Last Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Rex wouldn't have did that, Moom. I would have stayed until the last fan!
Right?
And then after u could go to the Great Khan's in the mall for the all you can beef mongolian grill!

no noodles
ALL BEEF

Ok ok some noodles

Sting coming down to the rafters was awesome. He has had some dodgy matches, but truly has been one of the best parts of AEW, which is absolutely fucked for a senior citizen.

I think it would be neat if, for one night only, Darby ditched the black and white and went Surfer Darby for the retirement match. Half pink and neon green facepaint!

Well, that did nothing to make me want to order the PPV. Outside of Osprey and Takeshita, and the World title match I don't see anything that gets my attention.
Do you won’t be watching?

Please re-read this sentence and then re-evaluate your life.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

And she thinks I'm mean...

Last edited:
Man, for the go home episode this Dynamite was quite the disappointment. Some of it was dreadful. The ppv is stacked though, very much looking forward to it.

Opening Hangman/Joe/Swerve segment was great. I don't want Joe to lose the belt yet! Should Swerve's title win come in a 3 way that isn't the main event? I don't think so.

6 man match was meh. The FTR pop is dead. Somebody tell Eddie to go back to being AEW's Dusty Rhodes instead of this All Japan mark. Dude was one of my favourite things on the show at one point.

Will Ospreay was fantastic. Dude has won me over with every appearance.

OC vs Nick was there. They gave Christian the boot way too early in the match.

Statlander vs Skye Blue was fine.

Jericho vs Atlantis sucked. Howled at the fans chanting "this is awesome". Talk about a jump the shark moment.

Because that Jericho thing went what seemed like an eternity, the final segment had less than 10 minutes and some of that was taken up by Ric Flair slowly walking and trying to do his routine. He can barely move, can't talk anymore and looks like shit. I hope the ppv is the last I see of Flair on AEW TV.

Sting coming down from the ceiling one last time was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back