Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait when is collision? Bring back dark for a special time TK!

No Collision next week at all. It's not getting put on a different night or anything.

Julia Hart is defending against someone that is 0-12 in AEW and 4-18 in ROH tomorrow.

Prestigious Championship over here.

Mark Briscoe should definitely win the ROH title.

Glad the "triple crown" belts are getting defended separately now and more than likely getting torn apart from each other.

200w.gif

I'll give him credit for trying. The Inner Circle and JAS were both over due to being associated with him. I'd say he elevated those guys the best they could be. He hasn't elevated anyone directly in a feud though.

I'll give him credit for trying. The Inner Circle and JAS were both over due to being associated with him. I'd say he elevated those guys the best they could be. He hasn't elevated anyone directly in a feud though.

The Inner Circle was over. But, as you know, this is a what have you done for me lately business!

Didn't he also not fly back with the team to go to a strip club or something?
Yeah after a game in Cinicnatti he didnt travel with the team and drove back to his restaurant in Columbus(where he used to coach) and got caught with his fingers all up in this young ladies bidness!

"from sticking his finger's up that girl's butt!" is a million dollar joke

Yeah after a game in Cinicnatti he didnt travel with the team and drove back to his restaurant in Columbus(where he used to coach) and got caught with his fingers all up in this young ladies bidness!

"from sticking his finger's up that girl's butt!" is a million dollar joke

And he would have got away with it if he could win some games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back