Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
vtYPVM7.jpeg

<EdgyBrah>

Not a good camera angle.

Couple questions.

How far in advance are these areas booked? Is there a financial upside to booking huge arenas and filling one fifth of the capacity?

I'm just baffled why they insist on booking these barns with ticket sales not justifying them. Even with higher ticket prices it doesn't seem profitable.

Not a good camera angle.

Couple questions.

How far in advance are these areas booked? Is there a financial upside to booking huge arenas and filling one fifth of the capacity?

I'm just baffled why they insist on booking these barns with ticket sales not justifying them. Even with higher ticket prices it doesn't seem profitable.
Pretty sure you are supposed to focus on the yellow sign.

I hope Edge loses for a third time!
Same, if Cope wins then what exactly happens next? Cage has reigned for so long that he shouldn't just give up on getting the belt back but at the same time I'm tired of those 2 feuding as they feel stuck. I'd rather CC finally wins clean, maybe a slight bit of mutual respect and both move on.

Same, if Cope wins then what exactly happens next? Cage has reigned for so long that he shouldn't just give up on getting the belt back but at the same time I'm tired of those 2 feuding as they feel stuck. I'd rather CC finally wins clean, maybe a slight bit of mutual respect and both move on.

Cope wins.

The Patriarchy turns on Christian and becomes The Matriarchy under Mama Wayne.

Cope makes the save.

Edge and Christian, the AEW Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back