Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever lighter fluid they've been using for these flaming table spots lately just ain't working. 2nd one in a row that's been underwhelming.

Fun episode of Collision though. Wasn't excellent must see TV by any means, but I was sports entertained throughout it.

Does @Sara even know about Okada's soda water ritual???

SVhVkhQ.gif
Rex how would this psych him up or be if it him?

Rex how would this psych him up or be if it him?

It's a ritual, Cera. They work solely on the belief of the user. They work themselves into a shoot!

Have the infantry ONCE appeared on dynamite or a ppv?

Captain Shawn Dean beat MJF on Dynamite, not once, but TWICE, clean as a whistle (by DQ and count out). It was an entire storyline. Also beat Shawn Spears. It was a storyline where he was embarrassing The Pinnacle.

Dean beat MJF a couple times

Captain Shawn Dean beat MJF on Dynamite, not once, but TWICE, clean as a whistle (by DQ and count out). It was an entire storyline. Also beat Shawn Spears. It was a storyline where he was embarrassing The Pinnacle.
No no. I know who dean is, I used to watch Dark, I asked if this team Im supposed to think can beat FTR has even appeared on tv.

Dynamite and Collision were both excellent. Okada as a bully, smarmy heel is buys to me and the eventual match with Kenny at Wembley Stadium will be tremendous.

Mariah May is a total star and I love Edge actually sitting in the crowd with that sign.

Issues? AEW seriously needs to promote their shows better. TV attendance is definitely an issue and significantly more local advertising and booking buildings earlier could solve some problems. They are basically just promoting to hardcores on twitter and their shows. More local spots.

No no. I know who dean is, I used to watch Dark, I asked if this team Im supposed to think can beat FTR has even appeared on tv.

I answered that during the segment.

vvvv

I like The Infantry a lot, just wish they built them up on AEW TV instead of on the ROH show that nobody watches.

I answered that during the segment.

vvvv
So instead of FTR being taken out by someone credible (to deal with Cash’s minor traffic rage) they’re going to be sidelined by the sound of crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back