Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah @The Clinch! Take a business class!

christian-cage-aew.gif

No.

Done with college, ain’t going back.

I would like to work under the CEO as her EVP of Deep Tissue Massage.

I'll keep her limber and ready to go at all times.

Re-live the magic

OS-PREAY OS-PREAY

When do we get the pic / vid of @bigTone simp hugging Mercedes? Or does he go hover hands with the women?

Tell me they didn’t build Wardlow for two months just to have him beat like that in the first match of a Dynamite…

Tell me they didn’t build Wardlow for two months just to have him beat like that in the first match of a Dynamite…

Wonder how tight Wardlow is with Cody?

He had a 20 minute 50/50 back and forth with the World Champion. Looked strong, but got caught.

The seeds were already planted for his eventual feud with Adam Cole and company, now the seeds may sprout "cause he couldn't get the job done".

If Wardlow is sticking around he will get another monster babyface push out of this feud. If he's leaving, this feud could write him off.

Always been a big fan of Mercedes, and she's one of the bigger reasons I got back into wrestling.

Happy to see her in AEW, finally, but I can see her 'CEO' music and crowd chant getting really old really quickly.

Another thing to consider is she just had her 32th birthday and she has mentioned she's looking forward to having kids. I'm very much happy to hear that, but the question is when. How long of a run can she have before taking some time off to have a kid or two? And will she have a backstage role?

Dynamite was awesome this week. My word, the roster is so, so stacked.

Mercedes was great in her debut. No complaints whatsoever.

Joe vs Wardlow was very good. Crowd going nuts for Swerve.

The Adam Cole video was better than the entire devil segments put together. So it was quite good.

I howled with laughter at Okada making Marvez sing Happy Birthday. Fucking brilliant.

6 man was good. This new Elite are working very well. Much like the Bang Bang Gang. The guys in those groups are all just what each other needed.

Fookin' Will Ospreay with a banger of a promo. Him vs Bryan was already insane. Fantastic stuff. Bruv has it all.

Darby vs White was very good. Darby insane as usual.

CURSE YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL BULLET CLUB GOLD.

Some idiot in the front row with pro Sammy Guevara signs. What a geek.

LionHook. As lame as it sounds. And they're gonna wrestle next week. That match means so much - I say sarcastically.

Main event was great. AEW's women's division has more going for it than many think. But now it is time to actually commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back