Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamite was awesome this week. My word, the roster is so, so stacked.

Mercedes was great in her debut. No complaints whatsoever.

Joe vs Wardlow was very good. Crowd going nuts for Swerve.

The Adam Cole video was better than the entire devil segments put together. So it was quite good.

I howled with laughter at Okada making Marvez sing Happy Birthday. Fucking brilliant.

6 man was good. This new Elite are working very well. Much like the Bang Bang Gang. The guys in those groups are all just what each other needed.

Fookin' Will Ospreay with a banger of a promo. Him vs Bryan was already insane. Fantastic stuff. Bruv has it all.

Darby vs White was very good. Darby insane as usual.

CURSE YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL BULLET CLUB GOLD.

Some idiot in the front row with pro Sammy Guevara signs. What a geek.

LionHook. As lame as it sounds. And they're gonna wrestle next week. That match means so much - I say sarcastically.

Main event was great. AEW's women's division has more going for it than many think. But now it is time to actually commit.
Felt like a mini-PPV to me. Glad you feel the same.

People are saying Takeshita v Kommander on Rampage was really good. Not surprised tbh

CEO CEO CEO

f75d98b557788f428075146f464067dfbc44ced8.gifv
She looks like a tranny. Never understood why people were so attracted to her.

... Oh.

Not much of a ratings watcher but if they are true from yesterday....ouch. A 20k viewership bump for Mone and a great show overall is rough.

Time to throw the belt on Swerve and continue pushing AEW in a different direction. (I like Joe but gotta try something new here)

Not much of a ratings watcher but if they are true from yesterday....ouch. A 20k viewership bump for Mone and a great show overall is rough.

Time to throw the belt on Swerve and continue pushing AEW in a different direction. (I like Joe but gotta try something new here)

I wish they'd taken an extra month or so before circling back to Swerve. Joe is a credible champ and the longer he holds the belt, the more it means. Since they seem to be making the match a strict one on one, I'm guessing the belt will change hands, unless Hangman interferes to prolong their feud.

I wish they'd taken an extra month or so before circling back to Swerve. Joe is a credible champ and the longer he holds the belt, the more it means. Since they seem to be making the match a strict one on one, I'm guessing the belt will change hands, unless Hangman interferes to prolong their feud.
I agree, having Swerve in now puts them in that spot of they almost have to put the belt on him. My favorite thing about the Joe run even before the title is he beats people clean and still makes them look good and he does it while destroying them on the mic.

Apparently her segment did over 1 million. The main event only had 640k viewers though. That's if you put much stock into Nielsen ratings.

I agree Swerve should definitely win the title, but not because Joe isn't drawing viewers on Nielsen charts.

Happy to see Mercedes/Sasha back, but...that CEO chant lame as hell. Especially because they already have the DMD.

Apparently her segment did over 1 million. The main event only had 640k viewers though. That's if you put much stock into Nielsen ratings.

I agree Swerve should definitely win the title, but not because Joe isn't drawing viewers on Nielsen charts.

At what part of the quarter hour do they take the ratings? I've yet to get an answer, and the timing is important.

At what part of the quarter hour do they take the ratings? I've yet to get an answer, and the timing is important.
They take it with the overrun from the Big Bang Theory, so there is carryover.

They take it with the overrun from the Big Bang Theory, so there is carryover.
Big Bang Theory has an overrun? It always starts dead on time on Fite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back