Locked AEW CXII: CEO Bo$$ Bu$iness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop up Swerve Stomp should be his finisher against guys that use powerbombs. Would love to see him win with that against Joe

That educated neck that could have won the Tide a ton of games! They need to expand their recruiting to other countries dammit!
He technically spent a year in junior college in Arizona but it’s my head canon that Nasty Nick flew all the way to Queensland to get Jesse Williams
8ff58d815b7b5414fc120c40fb182816.jpg

At the time he was the first Australian to get a D1 scholarship

ロル ティド​

- Big Konosuke Takeshita

(closest I could get Roll Tide to translate into katakana was Roru Tido <lmao>)

Catching TDs and creampieing beautiful, southern PAWGs. In our alternate timeline he's doing just that and then going on to be the highest paid TE in the league!

Did Excalibur properly sell that epic match? I had my headphones on getting my steps in

That last match really saved Dynamite for me. That was a chore to watch after Ospreay/Shibata.

That last match really saved Dynamite for me. That was a chore to watch after Ospreay/Shibata.
Shame you didn't like The Young Bucks match. Thought the women's match was pretty decent too

Shame you didn't like The Young Bucks match. Thought the women's match was pretty decent too

I only like the Bucks when they face certain guys. I don't like Private Party at all so that didn't help. The ladies were entertaining, I was just already getting burnt out.

just finished Dynamite, kinda a slog but okay at the same time?

Bruv/Shibata was good, Willow wrecked(good) the ladies in the match while Mone wrecked(bad) commentary, and Swerve/Big Take wasn’t bad.

The rolling whatever the hell Swerve does is so damn slow, also seemed that he about killed Big Take with his finisher.

Skipped Jericho and KOR’s segments, those dudes blow ass. Watching after the event ends is great for skipping SHIT.

Best Friends beat the ROH champs right? Best Friends should be ROH champs.. at minimum get a title shot after they lose in the AEW tournament.

Young Bucks EVP era is good shit.

Dustin’s mic work was pretty terrible too, hope The Butcher beats that ass.

Finished Dynamite, welcome to New Japan All Elite Wrestling.

Shibata/Ospreay was great
Takeshita/Swerve was excellent
Video package on Danielson was excellent
Mercedes again...NEEDS TO WRESTLE. She's not CM Punk, her mic skills are below average. She looks great and her in-ring work is really good for a woman based in the US. Her commentary sucked, but the womens match was actually good for what they normally do.

AEW is basically a workrate company and I'm here for it. I think they now know they have to differentiate from WWE. All that MJF/Cole stuff last year was fucking terrible and alienated a part of the audience.

No idea why they picked Quebec City. Clearly the previous promoter doesn't understand Canada.

Montreal is different than anything in Quebec. Its a completely unique city and wrestling market.
Quebec City is VERY french and completely different than the rest of Canada (as is the rest of Quebec the province).
I suggest only going to Montreal moving forward. Which drew 6k and was loud the last time.
The crowd LOVED Ospreay and Takeshita/Swerve which shows how talented they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back