Locked AEW CXII: CEO Bo$$ Bu$iness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still would have been worth it to see the worst blade job in the history of This Business. She looked ridiculous, Bat. I've gotten more color out of a nick from shaving
They shoulda shoved her face in the tacks for that one. Grind it until it was what a proper blade job should look like
I'm still laughing at those little scratches on her forehead <lmao>
200w.gif

Someone on Reddit posted their Closed Captions from Dynamite tonight.

Now I'm gonna always call Hook the Cold Almond Handsome Devil

CPEOka8.png

Someone on Reddit posted their Closed Captions from Dynamite tonight.

Now I'm gonna always call Hook the Cold Almond Handsome Devil

CPEOka8.png

Send him to ROH and Jericho to CMLL!

@Sara passed out already! Dang!
Yes I 100 fell asleep during tbs title fight (before Christian said he wasn’t a quitter like Toronto) but I did record dynamite and rampage so I’ll catch up later

Quite enjoyed Dynamite this week. Some bad stuff, but enough good stuff.

Okada arriving in style. Moar!

Mercedes segment was OK. It was a thing. There was a camera fuck up or something that didn't help at the end. I really, really hope they weren't foreshadowing a Willow heel turn.

Okada vs Eddie was fine. Can Eddie finally drop the All Japan mark gimmick now that he's lost the C2 belt?

Pac getting a shot at the belt? Rankings or something? Is that only for Joe's belt? Match should be good anyway.

Swerve cut a fine promo.

Hook vs Jericho was terrible. They did a fifth rate Cena/Lesnar tribute and then Hook won via a fluke pin. Go away Jericho. Go away.

Wardlow now has to protect the devil goofs from losing their belts. Why? Is he contractually bound like he was with MJF?

Ospreay cut a fantastic promo. So many pets!

Women's tag was fine. Odd dynamic at the end considering how the match started. Seemed to come out of nowhere.

The Butcher? This match happened for reasons. Could've just done with the Joe/Swerve promos minus Don and the boo machine.

Main event was very good. No major complaints. Got all the hockey references in!

The nod he gives at the end is brilliant. "Damn right, pyro for me!"

Great Dynamite and Rampage,

Suggesting for Tony Khan...put Mercedes in a match. Her strength is her in-ring work, always has been. Don't make her do 7-8 minutes promos. Have her wrestle Deeb for 15-20 on Dynamite and all will be good.

Also Mercedes will be a heel in 4-5 months tops.

Great Dynamite and Rampage,

Suggesting for Tony Khan...put Mercedes in a match. Her strength is her in-ring work, always has been. Don't make her do 7-8 minutes promos. Have her wrestle Deeb for 15-20 on Dynamite and all will be good.

Also Mercedes will be a heel in 4-5 months tops.

More Deeb is fine with me.

That was fun. I popped for the hockey fight.

I was hoping Adam was going to use Spike on Lucha and Wayne, and Christian quits before getting hit with it.
I expected this too, to show how selfish Christian is

I wonder how they could possibly get Edge and Christian back together after that. It has somehow got to happen at some point. I came up with the idea that Killswitch and the Waynes are ashamed of Christian for giving up rather than take the spike and they kick him to the curb, just like Adam said they would in their first segment together. Maybe Mother Wayne brings me in as Meat 2.0 to replace Christian even!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back