Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Queen~~~~

Booking RVD in big 2024. Tony’s father needs to step in soon.

So Romero had to have a title eliminator against Strong tonight, but KOR gets a title match against Strong at the PPV just because.

Alright Tony, hand over the keys.

So Romero had to have a title eliminator against Strong tonight, but KOR gets a title match against Strong at the PPV just because.

Alright Tony, hand over the keys.

All just so random too. They've been friends, stayed friends even when KOR wouldn't join Undisputed Kingdom, then on some random throw away show Roddy hits KOR, now BOOM title match in a week.

Imagine that, Bald can't just give a complement without jerking himself off.

11AlCIk.png

Tony Khan has an army of @guests that prowl these forums. He saw you saying you don't like him.

Now you get to be Nyla Rose's young boy instead.

I'd top nyla rose but I wouldn't bottom for her.

Should keep just Tony & Menard for Collision commentary.

It’s nice just having two voices and these two gel well.
But I like Nigel, isn’t he on collision?

All just so random too. They've been friends, stayed friends even when KOR wouldn't join Undisputed Kingdom, then on some random throw away show Roddy hits KOR, now BOOM title match in a week.

It was clear they were heading for that match they just didn't advance the story well enough. Honestly it should've been saved for Double or Nothing. Have Roddy fight someone else then do Kyle O'Reilly vs someone like Brian Cage on the PPV pre show. KOR needs to build up wins. Then they could have Roddy and KOR team together on a Dynamite, Roddy turns and there you go.

So AEW is going after people who put up the Wembley footage. Here's a question, though - do they actually own it? Isn't it the property of whoever owns Wembley stadium? It's their security system after all. Or when you rent an arena do you automatically get ownership of security cameras and their output?

I assume they have ownership of it, otherwise they couldn't go after people for it. I'm just wondering about the legalities of it.
They own it but do not have the rights to show others. Unless they can get him to sign a release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back