Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Adam Cole is having a much slower recovery, to the point of he's being taken off the road as its affecting his recovery.

Bring back yelling fun Roddy and let Wardlow do his own thing, Undisputed Kingdom didn't have a chance.

It's cuz Adam cole fucking sucks.

The Oklahoma State Athletic Commission gave AEW a warning to never allow Nyla Rosa to wrestle a female ever again in their state or they will have "punitive action" taken against them. There's a ban on intergender pro wrestling matches and the OSAC sees Nyla Rose as a man and that Nyla Rose broke state law by checking the box for female on the application. According to the article a local wrestling company snitched on AEW <lmao>

https://okcfox.com/news/local/oklah...t-all-elite-wrestling-after-transgender-match

Here's an piece from the Athletic Commissions official agenda back in January that's making the rounds.

GLZJgwzWMAE_W3V

As someone who spent time in Oklahoma, I can confirm it's full of idiots.

Why is Shane Taylor on TV? Come on.

I didn't hate the pairing but I assumed Shane Taylor would be the mouthpiece. 'Shane Taylor Promotions' suggests that. Ogogo is the ring guy.

Guess its just they didn't want Ogogo eating an L.

The cunt in the ref shirt in the front row has to be made of money. He's at loads of AEW front row every time, I put on mania after not watching WWE for years and he's one of the first things I see right behind the announcers.

Is she? She was in a world title picture but I wouldn't say she is pushed better.

Deonna is 100% presented as a tier above Statlander.

Deonna walked into the company as an instant World Title contender and is still feuding with Toni Storm and possibly former champ Thunder Rosa.

Statlander is taking singles match losses to Skye Blue while being the sidekick in someone else's TBS title push.

Statlander is just an example anyway. The point is Deonna was instantly pushed to the top tier of the division above everyone but Toni Storm, they even kept her strong in her loss to Toni Storm on PPV with Toni tapping out and her still being involved appears to mean she ain't leaving that "top tier" of the women's division.

Is she? She was in a world title picture but I wouldn't say she is pushed better.

Deonna was pushed to lose to Toni. It was never in doubt. Its a temporary push while Toni wins.

Statlander hasn't gotten a shot, because Tony's conservative booking. He doesn't want Statlander to lose right now. Also, I think she's turning heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back