Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT DUH HELL?! He didn't come out for me. Cody did cut a promo after asking us all to stay for Rampage and telling a couple stories about being backstage at WCW shows in this very building. So I guess Tone counted that.

It probably has been a newer development. But I'd like to see Mr Khan write you a hand written letter thanking you for going to that show either way.

It probably has been a newer development. But I'd like to see Mr Khan write you a hand written letter thanking you for going to that show either way.
Tony Khan came out and promised us a PPV. I don't see a damn thing on the schedule for this year. If he don't deliver next year that motherfucker will have HEAT with me.
e9af0071-5930-4b47-8aaa-ec925c5b4496_text.gif

caec84c9-f136-4758-baa7-a55a8adeba73_text.gif

63dad88f-dd7e-4b50-baa4-b8705e403ad9_text.gif

I'm pretty sure all companies go and thank the crowd, I went to a WWE event where they did it also.

AEW should send Chris "The Rarified Air of Jericho" Jericho out to thank the crowd. (Another random trademark he made lol)

Last edited:
Meltzer reporting Raw beat the NBA draft.....which is in June. It beat the WNBA draft lol.

Meltzer reporting Raw beat the NBA draft.....which is in June. It beat the WNBA draft lol.

WNBA Draft crushed it in viewers. RAW won the demo though.

Caitlin Clark is a huge draw. Her star power brought it to 2.4 million viewers, the last highest ever viewership for the WNBA draft was 601k 20 years ago lol

Caitlin Clark is a huge draw. Her star power brought it to 2.4 million viewers, the last highest ever viewership for the WNBA draft was 601k 20 years ago lol
She’s over, brother. They’re getting all kinds of nationally televised games based off her

Sounds racist.

The Oklahoma State Athletic Commission gave AEW a warning to never allow Nyla Rosa to wrestle a female ever again in their state or they will have "punitive action" taken against them. There's a ban on intergender pro wrestling matches and the OSAC sees Nyla Rose as a man and that Nyla Rose broke state law by checking the box for female on the application. According to the article a local wrestling company snitched on AEW <lmao>

https://okcfox.com/news/local/oklah...t-all-elite-wrestling-after-transgender-match

Here's an piece from the Athletic Commissions official agenda back in January that's making the rounds.

GLZJgwzWMAE_W3V

The Oklahoma State Athletic Commission gave AEW a warning to never allow Nyla Rosa to wrestle a female ever again in their state or they will have "punitive action" taken against them. There's a ban on intergender pro wrestling matches and the OSAC sees Nyla Rose as a man and that Nyla Rose broke state law by checking the box for female on the application. According to the article a local wrestling company snitched on AEW <lmao>

https://okcfox.com/news/local/oklah...t-all-elite-wrestling-after-transgender-match

Here's an piece from the Athletic Commissions official agenda back in January that's making the rounds.

GLZJgwzWMAE_W3V
Jesus Christ that's pathetic

Tony Khan speedrunning to get me to turn off his TV shows.

Why you gotta bring up bad memories Based God? I have bad opinions but the WWE Divas era produced some of the worst women's wrestling in the late 2000's/early to mid 2010's and I stand by that. Can't stand that era.

She’s over, brother. They’re getting all kinds of nationally televised games based off her
You can make a WNBA 2024 Season Discussion Thread for the Sports Bar if you want to.. I'll Sticky it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back