Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says who, Roll?!?!
You know good and well that the male wrestler has to tag out when the female wrestler tags in and vice versa

nxt-spoilers-the-rule-book-doesnt-make-sense-v0-hio7ov8ipmmb1.jpeg

Hate the “audience applause” like sign with the C E O flashing to get the chant going.

Dorks

You know good and well that the male wrestler has to tag out when the female wrestler tags in and vice versa

nxt-spoilers-the-rule-book-doesnt-make-sense-v0-hio7ov8ipmmb1.jpeg
This ain't WWE! If Willow wants to beat up Brody King, she can! If Riho wants to chokeslam Lance Archer then what ref should tell her no?!?!

I know Swerve is probably taking the "W", but I'm still hoping Joe gets a longer run.

I'm thinking of hiring Hangman for a run-in at the PPV. Anyone know if he takes Venmo?

Like Schaub's wife who spent her entire pregnancy dehydrated because she thinks water is weird and "doesn't like the taste"
What? Seriously? Just slice some lemon if you don’t like water

then what ref should tell her no?!?!

This reminded of when they started that story of Tony Khan making Paul Turner be accountable for all of the referee's bad performances since he's the head referee. Then they never mentioned it again lol

Justin Roberts just pronounced Okada's name wrong. Come on man

KAZU-CHA! <lmao>

This reminded of when they started that story of Tony Khan making Paul Turner be accountable for all of the referee's bad performances since he's the head referee. Then they never mentioned it again lol
Ngl I have no memory of that but I totally believe you

Penta gotta lose.

…again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back