Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t mind Purazzo, why y’all hatin’ so much?

For me personally

She's MID as fuck in the ring, her "Virtuoso" gimmick and places like Impact and AEW pretending she's some kind of amazing workhorse wrestler is dumb as fuck, when she's serviceable at best.

The fat jokes are just memes.

Rumor and Innuendo Hook wants to test free agency.

He can fucking go to NXT. He can't work, he can't talk and he's tiny.
Maybe Jericho squashes him on the way out and shows the kid the business (joking but might happen)

Thunder-Rosa.jpg

Long way from no BS, workhorse Rosa.

Also Serena Deeb does Deonna's gimmick better and when the bell rings she actually pulls it off.

Even Thunder Rosa shows some good fire and intensity. Deonna is just there going through the motions.

For me personally

She's MID as fuck in the ring, her "Virtuoso" gimmick and places like Impact and AEW pretending she's some kind of amazing workhorse wrestler is dumb as fuck, when she's serviceable at best.

The fat jokes are just memes.

Don’t think she’s the absolute best but she’s far from the worst/bad.

Have thought her promos have been pretty decent/good so far, blowing Mone’s out of the water.

Don’t think she’s the absolute best but she’s far from the worst/bad.

Have thought her promos have been pretty decent/good so far, blowing Mone’s out of the water.

The problem I have with her is, they push her like she's the best, and drop a narrative like she's the best technical wrestler in all of women's wrestling. She walked into the company and was instant top of the food chain in the women's division.

AEW has someone like Buttlander, just for an example, who is 10x better than Deonna, but Deonna is already pushed as a tier above.

It's weird and I don't get why AEW and Impact before it pushes her so hard.

Did he just forget their catch phrase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back