Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that you have a great time.
Thanks, I'm excited! I haven't been to a live show in many years, and never to AEW. Told the gf we need to make some signs but not trying to be upper deck with signs like a pair of goofballs. If we have an enjoyable time maybe we'll splurge on some lower seats and put some signs together next time. #PWD as suggested!

Bucks said it to his face, Punk slapped them around, and the Bucks got sad and didn't want to talk anymore.

Why are you quoting me about ratings? I don't give a fuck about ratings and don't give a fuck that CM Punk doesn't work there anymore, I ain't a fan of his and roasted him as much as anyone on this website lol

Because you were saying "so many colliders" when Punk was there.

the ticket sales weren't great when he was there either, for what its worth. Off of Dynamite he had very little impact to the company.

It's extremely normal in the business they work in.

I like how you spun that like they went to Punk's locker room to have a civil conversation <lmao>

No, they definitely super kicked the door down didn't they?

We know that because of Punks side talking to 'dirt sheet writers' who are apparently unreliable when its not Punks side being spoken <BC1>

See Wrestlemania might be later next year and in Vegas, might force the move of Double Or Nothing out of Vegas that some have been asking to happen anyway.

Should look to go international with it.

Thanks, I'm excited! I haven't been to a live show in many years, and never to AEW. Told the gf we need to make some signs but not trying to be upper deck with signs like a pair of goofballs. If we have an enjoyable time maybe we'll splurge on some lower seats and put some signs together next time. #PWD as suggested!
I'm thinking of going to the Dynamite in Colorado in a few months. I'm banking on them throwing a random Ospreay banger on free TV but waiting on my work schedule. Hopefully you have a great time.

I'm thinking of going to the Dynamite in Colorado in a few months. I'm banking on them throwing a random Ospreay banger on free TV but waiting on my work schedule. Hopefully you have a great time.
Not sure if he'll be in attendance or working this week, but it would be amazing to see him wrestle in person.

Because you were saying "so many colliders" when Punk was there.

the ticket sales weren't great when he was there either, for what its worth. Off of Dynamite he had very little impact to the company.

We know that because of Punks side talking to 'dirt sheet writers' who are apparently unreliable when its not Punks side being spoken <BC1>

Don't know if you know anything about my history here, but I'm definitely not the guy that will ever argue in favor of CM Punk being any type of mega draw or anything about CM Punk's dirtsheet writers being reliable. No idea why you're quoting me like I would <lmao>

I'm assuming he's not wrestling from how he's been talking. I wonder what they've got booked for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back