Locked AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna be completely honest, I forgot Briscoe was ROH champion, or even who was ROH champion.
Same here, classic AEW they build up for a nice payoff but don't know what to do after. He's been mostly absent all around since he won.

AEW is billing Double or Nothing as a Triple Main Event. Women's World Title isn't one of them, but the TBS title is <lmao>

AEW is billing Double or Nothing as a Triple Main Event. Women's World Title isn't one of them, but the TBS title is <lmao>

Those 7 matches will all be nice, im more surprised they just didn't put Mone/Willow as the sole main because they hinted at that a few times.

I feel bad for Deeb because the women's division is heating up and she had the worst possible timing on having a bad moment with that stumbling promo. They should have just kept her as her work in the ring does the talking type build up, Storm is too on fire right now character wise to go toe to toe in a segment.

Those 7 matches will all be nice, im more surprised they just didn't put Mone/Willow as the sole main because they hinted at that a few times.

I feel bad for Deeb because the women's division is heating up and she had the worst possible timing on having a bad moment with that stumbling promo. They should have just kept her as her work in the ring does the talking type build up, Storm is too on fire right now character wise to go toe to toe in a segment.

Tony Khan learned nothing from that Deeb promo a couple years ago when she tried to cut that promo about getting her breast implants she says WWE forced her to get, taken out, because they poisoned her body and she kept freezing while talking and barely stumbled through it making it probably the most awkward promo in AEW history <lmao>

Is it just me, or did it feel like Tony barely build up the world title match outside of that segment with the family photo? He’s lucky Christian is so damn good at his job.

Is it just me, or did it feel like Tony barely build up the world title match outside of that segment with the family photo? He’s lucky Christian is so damn good at his job.
Christian has done some heavy duty lifting in almost all the feuds since hes been heel, they'd be smart to hire him after he's done to coach these guys up. On the Swerve podcast he seemed willing to share if anyone was open to listening and the AEW talent could use a ton of help on the mic and character work.

Tony Khan learned nothing from that Deeb promo a couple years ago when she tried to cut that promo about getting her breast implants she says WWE forced her to get, taken out, because they poisoned her body and she kept freezing while talking and barely stumbled through it making it probably the most awkward promo in AEW history <lmao>
It would have been better with a LETS GO OILERS chant.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back