• SCU

• Lucha Bros

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<27>

Jericho slaps Sky.. "A heel strike.. With the heel of the hand."

Kaz drops his leg on whoever.. "And there's a heel strike."

Going for the cutter right there was really stupid.

A good old fashioned Chris Jericho temper tantrum. I like it.

I like how they are building up Scorpio's roll up, so that'll actually be a big spot in their singles match. Long term booking!

Sky the next title challenger?

I like it.

Weakest Dynamite so far imo. Not bad, but compared to the rest it's the clear worst. I feel like a lot of fans are gonna get bored of roll up finishes.

Scorpio sky: *hits a basic clothesline*
Tony and JR: "OMG did you see that?! What an incredible athlete!!!"

Thought that was just NxT
They both did. I'd imagine NXT would do well this week with the build to War Games and Survivor Series though. They probably had a better show too

They both did. I'd imagine NXT would do well this week with the build to War Games and Survivor Series though. They probably had a better show too

If they had a better show, they wouldn't be bringing in all these musical acts to try and pop the marks lol.

Denzel Curry this week.

It was overall.

Only thing that really worked for me with AEW was the MJF/Jericho promo (best moment for either show imo) and the main event.

Holy shit. That happened near a Thai restaurant that I used to frequent when I was living in LA.

That place had a C rating. Lmao. At least it was cheap and they didn't skimp on the portions.
Not "holy shit", hot shit.

Holy shit. That happened near a Thai restaurant that I used to frequent when I was living in LA.

That place had a C rating. Lmao. At least it was cheap and they didn't skimp on the portions.
Good. I wish all the homeless would do this to the government officials in los
ANGELES so they would do something about the homeless problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back