AEW Dynamite XI - Run, Sammy, Run

Jay...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that they probably wanna wait for the PPV to have Best Friends vs Kenny and Hangman

That's fine, however, at least put a fucking program together between the two teams. Are they even feuding right now?

Best Friends are wrestling Santana and Ortiz next week. Why? Nothing AEW does makes any sense. Everything feels so disconnected from everything else.
Orange casually walked through their promo and so they are fucking with Orange and Orange is fucking with them back. He has friends and they are gonna have a match with the tag team that is in the Inner Circle. Not the greatest build but it is a TV match so I'm not necessarily looking for everything to be built over amazing amounts of time.

I will agree it was a fairly mediocre show. They seem to have a hard time timing out taped shows. Recapping a segment that literally just happened twice? I didnt think the Cabana/Jericho match was too bad, but I also watch with my mother in law who is a fucking mark of all marks. Except for the real stuff, like cody bleeding. "That's not real!" I've had to explain to her so many times how they bleed.

Orange casually walked through their promo and so they are fucking with Orange and Orange is fucking with them back. He has friends and they are gonna have a match with the tag team that is in the Inner Circle. Not the greatest build but it is a TV match so I'm not necessarily looking for everything to be built over amazing amounts of time.
Honestly, don't see the problem with it in a feud like this. I do think Mox needs a credible challenger built up over a long period of time though. I don't mind the new hot talent coming in for a title shot, but just not all the time. I'm hoping MJF is gonna be the one for that.

Honestly, don't see the problem with it in a feud like this. I do think Mox needs a credible challenger built up over a long period of time though. I don't mind the new hot talent coming in for a title shot, but just not all the time. I'm hoping MJF is gonna be the one for that.
I feel ya (no homo black lives matter). I guess that means who will he face for All Out? I think for Fyter Fest, this is fine. Brodie for a PPV so soon, while a great match, wasnt a great choice so soon. But who is there for a lengthy heel feud? Thoughts?

I feel ya (no homo black lives matter). I guess that means who will he face for All Out? I think for Fyter Fest, this is fine. Brodie for a PPV so soon, while a great match, wasnt a great choice so soon. But who is there for a lengthy heel feud? Thoughts?
MJF for a 2 month build after Fyter Fest for All Out makes sense, but after that? I'm not sure. Jericho said he still has his rematch clause, Wardlow could be pushing away from MJF soon as they teased last week on Dynamite, Lance Archer probably needs to be built back up a fair bit after losing to Cody, and same with Darby.

MJF for a 2 month build after Fyter Fest for All Out makes sense, but after that? I'm not sure. Jericho said he still has his rematch clause, Wardlow could be pushing away from MJF soon as they teased last week on Dynamite, Lance Archer probably needs to be built back up a fair bit after losing to Cody, and same with Darby.
I think MJF has to feud with Cody again first. Lose the TNT title shot but go on to win the AEW title which Cody can never have. So I think All Out could be MJF and Cody, but who for Mox?

I think MJF has to feud with Cody again first. Lose the TNT title shot but go on to win the AEW title which Cody can never have. So I think All Out could be MJF and Cody, but who for Mox?
Really not sure. Just hope it's not another fast tracked feud.

Would like to see Scorpio Sky in the main event picture as well as be the only person using the rebound cutter.

Tag wise: would like to see Santana & Ortiz, Lucha Bros. and Butcher/Blade taken more seriously. AEW very well may have the best tag team roster right now.

Would also like to see the innovator of the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams, in AEW.. with the stipulation that no one else does any Destroyers. Hate that it’s become a transition move.

Would like to see Scorpio Sky in the main event picture as well as be the only person using the rebound cutter.

Tag wise: would like to see Santana & Ortiz, Lucha Bros. and Butcher/Blade taken more seriously. AEW very well may have the best tag team roster right now.

Would also like to see the innovator of the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams, in AEW.. with the stipulation that no one else does any Destroyers. Hate that it’s become a transition move.
Lucha Bros won't be back until this whole Covid shit is over. Santana and Ortiz definitely need more big wins though.

it was another bad AEW show

• Kip and Havoc had a title match because? Who knows why. AEW is not even pretending to care anymore
  • Brian Cage vs Jobber (lmfao)
  • Not even Y2J could carry Cabana to a quality match. It is also shocking that Cabana is on tv every damn week.
  • Nyla Rose match
  • FTR is such a try hard wanna be edge lord name.
  • Is Cody Rhodes going to bleed in every single match? Dude is a fucking mark.

Is it just the Rona or has AEW always been this bad? Between training on Wednesday nights and not having sling then, I didn't bother with the Wednesday night wars until March.

I mean Raw is trash too and I dont bother with Smackdown these days so I'm not trying to be a counter culture edge lord. A real question for the PWD who saw AEW before the Rona put hard times on us all.

Is it just the Rona or has AEW always been this bad? Between training on Wednesday nights and not having sling then, I didn't bother with the Wednesday night wars until March.

I mean Raw is trash too and I dont bother with Smackdown these days so I'm not trying to be a counter culture edge lord. A real question for the PWD who saw AEW before the Rona put hard times on us all.
It was decent and fun at first but you could kind of see it heading in this general direction.

I really want to like aew. In the 90s I was such a huge wwe mark that i refused to watch wcw for the most part and I regret it (I did watch ecw tho since I didn’t view them as competition lol).

I thought this was my chance to make up for that, specially when wwe isnt near its best. But

fenix was on the other week but took a hard bump
Yeah, he's supposed to be back pretty soon. He was gonna be on Dynamite next week to take on Cody for the TNT title, but he's still not ready and it'll be Marq Quen from Private Party instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back