AEW Dynamite XIII - Cassidy got the JUICE

Which match at Fyter are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CynEdmR.jpg

So apparently @Rex Skywalker found a loophole to beat me in our unsanctioned last man standing match. I'm currently in the back of an ambulance with a huge hole in my back.

They told me Rex couldn't find a way to keep me down so he placed me onto a meathook and since my feet weren't technically touching the ground referee Aubrey Edwards was forced to count me down. I must've passed out from blood loss.

Tony Khan also alerted me that we are both fired because none of this was cleared with him. I allegedly gotch piledrivered Rex on his pet turtle Nacho and it's now dead. And we apparently beat the piss out of Tony Khan for intervening too much.

Fuck Tony Khan, Fuck Nacho, Fuck Aubrey Edwards.

I'll be back boys. Thanks for the fight @Rex Skywalker gonna sleep this one off on the hospital then we'll find another promotion to house our rematch.

Bitch.
hqdefault.jpg

You a crossed a line tonight that I didn't think even a man with your dark soul could cross. When you Gotch piledrivered me on top of Nacho and killed him you crossed a line!

Now listen to me, OZ. I hate you. I HATE YOUR GUTS. AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO BE LEFT ALL OVER THE MAT AT WRESTLE KINGDOM 15!!!!!!!!!!
This just got personal

hqdefault.jpg

You a crossed a line tonight that I didn't think even a man with your dark soul could cross. When you Gotch piledrivered me on top of Nacho and killed him you crossed a line!

Now listen to me, OZ. I hate you. I HATE YOUR GUTS. AND THAT'S WHAT'S GOING TO BE LEFT ALL OVER THE MAT AT WRESTLE KINGDOM 15!!!!!!!!!!

This feud just got international

Why does every Cody match end with the most fvked up finish possible? The finish made no sense. Hagar had him out cold but the ref thought he was pinned?

WTFFFF

Why does every Cody match end with the most fvked up finish possible? The finish made no sense. Hagar had him out cold but the ref thought he was pinned?

WTFFFF
It did make sense. Cody was on top and Hager's shoulders were pinned to the mat. Just because it was a bad finish, it doesn't mean it didn't make sense haha

Cody vs Pillman Jr at Fight for the Fallen should be the move.

I think we also get FTR vs Hangman/Omega. FTR wins then defends against the Bucks at All Out.

Cody vs Pillman Jr at Fight for the Fallen should be the move.

I think we also get FTR vs Hangman/Omega. FTR wins then defends against the Bucks at All Out.
I was really hoping Pillman would challenge Cody after the match ended.

Wow, jobber tier feud.
Well they're not feuding with Colt. They've recruited Colt into the Dark Order, but if I were to guess Colt is gonna turn them down and feud with Brodie Lee.

Well they're not feuding with Colt. They've recruited Colt into the Dark Order, but if I were to guess Colt is gonna turn them down and feud with Brodie Lee.

Couple weeks ago, Brodie Lee was wrestling for the AEW World Title

Now, he is in a program with Colt Cabana

{<jordan}

Couple weeks ago, Brodie Lee was wrestling for the AEW World Title

Now, he is in a program with Colt Cabana

{<jordan}
Lance Archer is feuding with Janela as well. They need to build them big guys back up before they end up like Shawn Spears.

This cycle needs to stop. Bringing in new (to AEW) known names to the company, pair them with a vet of the ring, have them lose to Mox. Or just feeding all these guys to Mox period. Extend these feuds for them at least.

They’ve already ruined Hager for me to be honest. He should have gone on a win streak as he was like the biggest (Size not Merch) guy they had at one point Besides Luchasaurus. Brodie Lee, a name that screams everything BUT someone in a suit. If the gimmick was his idea, the jobber status that is coming is what he deserves. If you’re gonna be petty, at least be good.

if it wasn’t his idea then get him overthrown as the leader of Dark Order and grab a different gimmick before it’s too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back