AEW Dynamite XIII - Cassidy got the JUICE

Which match at Fyter are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Archer is feuding with Janela as well. They need to build them big guys back up before they end up like Shawn Spears.

yeah Archer is another guy not being used nearly enough. They got to a guy who hasn’t been in WWE at all, already has the look, is pretty good in the ring. Archer is a damn star, and definitely shouldn’t have taken a pin yet. He’s someone I think they need to push the shit out of.

yeah Archer is another guy not being used nearly enough. They got to a guy who hasn’t been in WWE at all, already has the look, is pretty good in the ring. Archer is a damn star, and definitely shouldn’t have taken a pin yet. He’s someone I think they need to push the shit out of.
Archer was in WWE, but I agree.

How can anyone forget Vance Archer's epic tag team with Curt Hawkins?

hqdefault.jpg

It did make sense. Cody was on top and Hager's shoulders were pinned to the mat. Just because it was a bad finish, it doesn't mean it didn't make sense haha

Not really. But then AEW seems to throw out all rules and conventions in their matches. For instance, if Cody is supposed to be their #1 babyface why why did he heel it up in that match? Arn heeling it up then Dustin just runs out and decks Haggar out of nowhere. I thought Haggar was supposed to be the heel? Im all for modern pro-wrestling trying new things but it seems like they are trying to flip the whole universe on its head out of laziness and that is why they get a lot of criticism.

Not really. But then AEW seems to throw out all rules and conventions in their matches. For instance, if Cody is supposed to be their #1 babyface why why did he heel it up in that match? Arn heeling it up then Dustin just runs out and decks Haggar out of nowhere. I thought Haggar was supposed to be the heel? Im all for modern pro-wrestling trying new things but it seems like they are trying to flip the whole universe on its head out of laziness and that is why they get a lot of criticism.
Hager choked Cody unconscious, but because he had his shoulders on the mat he got pinned. It made perfect sense, but it's just whether it was a satisfying finish or not. I don't think it was.

The heel stuff isn't laziness, it's storytelling. Cody has been acting more and more heelish as the weeks go on. He thinks himself a baby face, but Arn's tactics have been showing different. It's a slow burn.

Then, once Cody's turned, he gets to claim the stipulation triggered by his loss to Jericho doesn't count. Technicality due to the towel being thrown in, rather than him tapping or being pinned. MJF lost the match, not Cody.

Archer should squash Janela next week.

Santana and Ortiz deserve better booking

And with this many top quality tag teams they should do a tag team G1 style tournament

Possible spoilers for next week's Fyter Fest

Whomever took that photo and then posted it needs to get kicked in the balls and whomever let that person in the back area deserves a similar treatment
Trent's mum needs to be kicked in the balls?

Cody, FTR, and him? I'd be into that.

Understand why Cody would be in the new 4, especially because of Arn, and well, Cody would want to overbook the shit out of the group as well as have himself involved with anything with a sort of prestige.. Tully's also with Spears though. So both guys have a ticket into the Horsemen granted I'd want both far away from such a group.

I'd like Hangman Page in the group at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back