Locked AEW LXXV: 2023 Is #AllElite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s gonna fuck Kenny over?

JovialFamousChicken-size_restricted.gif

WAAAAAOH

That streetfight or whatever was better than this.....not that epic of a game 7. Maybe if some people didn't do rambling promos that took up too much time, maybe this ladder match would've been given the time it needed instead of this rush job.

Did I miss something when pac was near the top of the ladder then just jumped off for no reason

Ok, I know that I've missed out on a lot, but...

What happened with CM Punk?

Please don't nuke me.

Good match. Wrong team won. Ending seemed rushed. Kenny should have been more out of it after crashing off the ladder to hit the OWA. Then he gets his knees up and just pops right up. Good action, though. I don't get Omega. He's obviously very talented, but he doesn't do it for me. Too much of a theater kid feel.

I haven't been keeping up, so I was shocked to see Mox go down clean to start the show.

Has Starks always been that shitty of a promo? Ya big ... dumb ... 6-foot-5 .... purple hat wearing ... He got lost like 3 times in that one sentence.

I'm all for Danielson vs. MJF. Not sure MJF can keep up for an Iron Man Match, though. Hopefully they're knotted at 2 falls apiece when Punk shows up to screw MJF out of the title.

MJF has tremendous upside and the stuff with his return was great. But all his promos are the same. "[says something 'edgy'] ... Yeah, I said it!" He talks extremely well, but doesn't actually say anything.

Ok, I know that I've missed out on a lot, but...

What happened with CM Punk?

Please don't nuke me.
Long story short….

He cut a shoot promo on the locker room basically calling them inexperienced, immature and unwilling to listen. He did this very publicly at the post-ppv press conference with a very distressed Tony Khan next to him

He ends by saying if anyone has a problem then come see him

Kenny and the Bucks go to his locker room supposedly to talk it out. The sheets are saying Punk just starting throwing down the second they walked in.

Bucks and Kenny get suspended and they just recently returned. Punk was injured in his match that night and is still recovering. Remains to be seen if he will ever return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back