Locked AEW LXXXV: Tell Your Agent Nick Khan to Shove it Up His Ass!

How many tickets will AEW sell for All In

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the legend of the rent was way hard core

I just got home, do I bother watching the dvr? Did jay white speak?
Jay White didn't speak but House of Black announced a new gimmick for their matches as champions. Brody King said he was gonna make his opponents hard.

I'd say the episode was worth watching. Just skip the battle royal.

GoldenArzeazel
laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Jay White didn't speak but House of Black announced a new gimmick for their matches as champions. Brody King said he was gonna make his opponents hard.

He did speak. He called Ricky Starks "Mr Starks" and he sounded like Spiderman when he said it.

mr-stark-peter-park-infinity-war-gif.gif

I was the only one that found it hilarious.

Britt Baker is currently promoting that the shirt that the heels she's feuding with use to mock her is on the top selling shirts list on ShopAEW to "dunk" on a random mark on Twitter.

wrestling-jim-cornette.gif

also, holy fuck, please tell me grown men aren't actually going out in public in these things and they're just buying them to tag Britt Baker on Twitter for retweets and brownie points.

Benoit merch spiked after his little incident. I bet people are buying and hoping they pull it and possibly increases in value.

Man... this ppv cannot come and go soon enough. I'm not feeling anything for virtually every match.

8 man was fine. A lot better than I thought it would be. Great bit afterwards with Cole killing Jericho. Jericho wearing the Britt t shirt is literally the only good use of that horrid design. Also, fuckin' hell Garcia, shave your chest.

Bryan cut a good promo. Would have been 1000x better if I could've heard the first 10 seconds of it. They really have to sort this out.

Poor Willow booked to be a total idiot. Predictable outcome ensues. The Shida swerve was something I guess. At least they didn't do the absolute worst thing and have her turn. Yay...

I legit forgot who the trios champs were when they pitched to the HOB promo. I swear. Not making that up.

Trios battle royale. OK, so I think enough time has passed where we can now all laugh at people who tried to defend Hobbs aligning with QT. There were more than a few. What an incredibly stupid thing that was to do. How does a promoter screw up Will Hobbs?

Don and Kenny cut good promos. The best built feud by a mile for the ppv. Hardly much praise, but small wins are still wins.

Wardlow squashed a geek. Miserable. Dude has lost all his steam. It will take a herculean effort from Christian to get Wardlow back on track. I don't think that even he can do it.

Jarrett and his crew with the most entertaining thing on the show by far. Great stuff.

Starks beats Juice dipshit. Yay. Pin drop quiet match and even the aftermath with Jay White. It annoys me greatly to see guys with potential squandered like this.

Main event was there. Predictable finish of course. Never thought I'd be this unenthused about an MJF ppv match. 3 more weeks of this.

Alright watching now.

So the internet is mad that Wardlow, a destroyer character, is squashing people because he's "above that now", but the internet is also mad that Jay White, who isn't a destroyer, isn't squashing people even though Jay White is a former World Champion that successfully defended a World Championship on an AEW PPV.

source.gif

So the internet is mad that Wardlow, a destroyer character, is squashing people because he's "above that now", but the internet is also mad that Jay White, who isn't a destroyer, isn't squashing people even though Jay White is a former World Champion that successfully defended a World Championship on an AEW PPV.

source.gif
I don't mind Wardlow destroying people, but the level of talent needs to be higher.

source.gif
Internet will always be mad.
Most people have a mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back