Locked AEW LXXXV: Tell Your Agent Nick Khan to Shove it Up His Ass!

How many tickets will AEW sell for All In

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were also doing less in the demo this time last year up against the playoffs. 0.25 was last year and this year was 0.28.

Next week is probably gonna be absolutely brutal being up against LeBron v Curry game 5
Kenny in a cage?! I bet it gets 800

Don't think anyone on the roster themselves is a draw. AEW is at the point where AEW itself as the brand is the draw and they got their core fan base, whether some people miss an episode or not, it seems they got a core group of people watching and that's it. It don't really seem to matter who is booked on the show and who is in the main event.

CM Punk might be the only guy that will bring in some extra viewership, but even then, he doesn't really bring in a ton of people, which was proven last year when he was drawing ratings in the 800k's.

AEW seems like it's at a point of "it is what it is" and unless there's another industry wide boom period like 1996, they're probably at a point of just trying to maintain what they have. As long as they keep making Warner Discovery happy and keep getting new contracts, their niche audience is probably enough for them.

Not liking the aesthetic of them filming ROH before Dynamite. WWECW sucked ass, why is AEW basically re-doing that.

ROH being just another AEW show with an ROH ring skirt in an AEW arena seems so pointless. ROH needs it's own identity and roster.

RoH Dark & Dark Elevation loom.

Dynamite needs more Jaime Hayter, Jade,Toni Storm, and Maki Itoh. Emi Sakura could be better used as well.

not just the standard 3-5 minute match either.

My favorite match from AEW so far this year was Hayter - Shida. It may be even be the best women’s match AEW has had.

Not liking the aesthetic of them filming ROH before Dynamite. WWECW sucked ass, why is AEW basically re-doing that.

ROH being just another AEW show with an ROH ring skirt in an AEW arena seems so pointless. ROH needs it's own identity and roster.
Roh needs to fuck off for good. Never drew a damn dime and never will

Would like to see Jade get some training via Joshis to see what all she can handle.

I mean, of course a Tyson Fury fight is going to draw more than AEW. and they already sold 50k.
I dont get this whole, shit on everything ever attitude of wrestling fans.
but hey when I call that out im the bad one.

I mean, of course a Tyson Fury fight is going to draw more than AEW. and they already sold 50k.
I dont get this whole, shit on everything ever attitude of wrestling fans.
but hey when I call that out im the bad one.
The tweet is making fun of a journalist managed by Nick Khan (WWE CEO) who tweeted out that a similar statement to try and shit on AEW

Last edited:
The tweet is making fun of a journalist managed by Nick Khan (WWE CEO) who tweeted out that a similar statement to try and shit on AEW

Ah, the joke well. and truely went over my head.

Still, i dont get this whole culture of shitting on AEW and things in the rasslin world. Its rassling. were all social miscreates for liking something so absurd. i bring you love.

Ah, the joke well. and truely went over my head.

Still, i dont get this whole culture of shitting on AEW and things in the rasslin world. Its rassling. were all social miscreates for liking something so absurd. i bring you love.
I totally agree with you. A lot of things are like it now, whether it's comics, films, TV, etc.

I totally agree with you. A lot of things are like it now, whether it's comics, films, TV, etc.

im bad at it when it comes to music and im in a shit mood haha, or im trolling. but for the most part i try to be "eh different strokes for different folks"

Want to fill Wembley. Book PAC in a championship match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back