• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

AEW XXIV: GO2SLEEP

Who's the best Godzilla Kaiju?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no explanation on Shaq just disappearing from the ambulance?

watching the show now. Tully still got it! Who is the HOF worthy talent?!

I was not sports entertained outside of the turkey tits comment.

The women in the Shaq match looked hot as hell

Excellent episode. First 90 minutes was storming, it only lost its way in the final 30 minutes.

Max Caster just is not over with me, and his match with 10 was forgettable. Silver/Hangman v Hardy/Quen was solid enough but the end of show brawl is just so overdone now.

But, they would have got a lot of eyes for the Shaq match and the pace of the show would have kept people watching for the next hour or so. I expect the quarterly ratings will plummet for Caster/10

speculation time.. my outside hunch of the new "hall of fame worthy" signing...

upload_2021-3-4_16-30-44.png

He's buddies with Mox, and he trained The Butcher

The Shaq match surprised me. Much better than I thought it would be. Best thing on the show. One of the Bucks actually cut a good promo.

Rest of the show was bad to say the least. I was wrong about the womens division. Any good has been undone. They have a champ who has the charisma of a empty cereal bowl now going against.. whothefuckisthis??? Meanwhile Britt, TR and Tay Conti are left with nothing.

speculation time.. my outside hunch of the new "hall of fame worthy" signing...

View attachment 837815

He's buddies with Mox, and he trained The Butcher
I think fans would be pissy if it were an MMA guy.

Tony Khan is saying it is a huge, huge star. Anything less than CM Punk or Brock Lesnar would be pretty disappointing. Kurt Angle will even be kind of a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back