• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

AEW XXVII: Last Man Standing

Arnold’s Best 90’s Movie(Besides T2)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was good too. The only thing was the Jericho stunt. I don't know what Big Tone is thinking with all these big spots that look like shit. They didn't even spray paint under the "metal grate". You could see the brown cardboard underbelly! Come on, Mr Khan!

He's overly focused on safety, probably after the Hardy thing. It's both unfortunate and fortunate that they had that happen so early, because it stopped them from escalating with stunts but also scared the devil out of them.

He got bullied by JBL and Graves I think.

I thought the first half of the match was quite good. It was less of a spot fest than we've seen from these kind of matches in recent years and I liked that about it.

The ending sucked, though. It really didn't even need a big bump to cap it off.

He's overly focused on safety, probably after the Hardy thing. It's both unfortunate and fortunate that they had that happen so early, because it stopped them from escalating with stunts but also scared the devil out of them.
Darby got thrown down a flight of concrete steps earlier in the episode!

"Everything was forgiven when MJF screamed "Thank you" to Jericho after pushing him off his spot at the top. Poetic."

Random comment I saw in regards to that shitfest last night, kinda adds a nice spin to a shit ass ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back