AEW's rights are up at the end of 2024.

How the hell you getting these good ass deals man. Everything I look at wants to charge up the wazoo for the worst streaming services (Stack TV with its missing episodes or entire seasons I’m looking at you).

No idea, I just get emails for the deals. I just got an email today for Peacock for 1 year for $19.99 or monthly for $1.99 for a year.

KFFoBTr.png

Reactions: HHJ
Feels like AEW would lose a big chunk of their audience if they were to move to a streaming only platform as people are too diversified in what platforms they subscribe to.

~WWE Smackdown (was at Fox, rights move to USA Network (NBCUniversal) to October 2029).
~WWE Raw (on USA Network til Oct 2024)
~WWE NXT (was at USA Network, move to The CW to 2029)

*WWE Network (WWE version of UFC Fight Pass, Shapiro said, "WWE Network, the deal with NBC is up in March 2026. We could take it to market all by itself or we could package it with UFC since it's similar content.")

Looks like it's just Raw that is still waiting to get picked up.
BB1h821j.jpeg

Feels like AEW would lose a big chunk of their audience if they were to move to a streaming only platform as people are too diversified in what platforms they subscribe to.
Agree, AEW was expected to move to streaming service Max. But everything is on hold as Max/Warner Bros. and Paramount are in merger talks.

Looks like Fox would be their best bet to move to.

Is Max the perfect streaming fit for AEW with HBO Max's new vision?

Khan’s aspiration to secure a deal with HBO Max underscores his commitment to establishing a lasting solution that makes sense for all parties involved. He is steadfast in his belief that this arrangement should support AEW’s fans and the company’s long-term prospects.

Tony Khan Aims High But with the end of the year approaching, Khan’s focus on renewing media rights and securing AEW’s future is paramount. He is optimistic about the potential of partnering with HBO Max, which he regards as an ideal choice for streaming AEW content. Khan’s commitment is to ensure that AEW thrives and continues to serve its fans and workforce alike.

Back