African-American you look up to the most?

Black science man

71c3931c1edc4353a0c03ec549753b965872a2c343c09255617f4470cbd924ed.jpg

Name 3 of his policies
He was a first term senator when he ran, he didn’t work at all to get there
He bombed the shit out of the Middle East, and prosecuted whistle blowers, who did he respect again?

Same sex marriage. He was for it and made it legal. He actually looked into legalising drug use and whilst President, a few states legalised it. Obamacare. We have the NHS so for me, Obamacare was the right thing to do. I saw loads of stuff about people getting pissy for paying for other peoples healthcare but in general, the way American healthcare is right now, you guys get mugged off with the cost of it all.

He acted with respect and there was no scandals. He got on with his job and understood immigration is good for a country. Trump was always on Twitter and I have to question whether his communication with North Korea was good or bad. Good as it opened up lines of communication but.. yeah. Did anything actually come of it?

Barack Obama. I know he wasn't the most popular President of the US but I'd have been happy. I liked his policies. He worked hard to get there. He always expressed respect.

I get the Musk thing too. But Charlize Theron? Look up to? Yikes.. plus I don't want to come across as a prick but she's an actress. I know she gives back but she always seemed a bit up herself.

worst president ever according to the most looked up to AA

Akon is a really interesting guy and has been doing a lot of good work. Shame he isn't more well known for it.

Yeah I don't get it either. I seen people make fun of him for building "Wankada" and laughing at him but he had done a ton of shit already. He has provided Million of people in Africa with electricty and access to ulitiy they didn't have 5 yrs ago. He has done everything he has said he was gonna do and I think his dream city will be built. He has taken out a Billion dollars in Loans from China who are backing all his projects and his life is really endanger over it. I saw a interview of him talking about what he was doing and he said that people in Africa were gonna allow him to build in there nations and supply people with power but that he had to know he could be killed over it. stuff like that is controlled by the warlords and small political people and this would be cutting them out, so he had to make deals with all these different type of warlords and bosses and shit. But he did it and now those people have electricity.

Now borrowing the money from China is questionable but he is doing good with it.

Same sex marriage. He was for it and made it legal. He actually looked into legalising drug use and whilst President, a few states legalised it. Obamacare. We have the NHS so for me, Obamacare was the right thing to do. I saw loads of stuff about people getting pissy for paying for other peoples healthcare but in general, the way American healthcare is right now, you guys get mugged off with the cost of it all.

He acted with respect and there was no scandals. He got on with his job and understood immigration is good for a country. Trump was always on Twitter and I have to question whether his communication with North Korea was good or bad. Good as it opened up lines of communication but.. yeah. Did anything actually come of it?
Obamacare is gone
He was against gay marriage until after he was elected
He did not even try and legalize drugs, and he had nothing to do with states legalizing, the voters in those states voted for it

I don't like where this country is going. Between SJW and Trump's racist fans it's like the whole country is going full retard.

Barack Obama. I know he wasn't the most popular President of the US but I'd have been happy. I liked his policies. He worked hard to get there. He always expressed respect.

I get the Musk thing too. But Charlize Theron? Look up to? Yikes.. plus I don't want to come across as a prick but she's an actress. I know she gives back but she always seemed a bit up herself.

He deported more Mexicans than even Trump and put mexican kids in cages. He also is the one responsible for the exponential mass immigration of middle easterners to Europe by killing Gadaffi, which also restarted a new African slave trade in Libya.

I’ll go with Musk. He really showed African Americans can be quite innovative despite harmful stereotypes

First off, it’s not African American it’s just American. However, if we’re talking about blacks you say Black or Blacks.

Right now, it would be Larry Elder

Dave Matthews, very humble down to earth guy for a rockstar. See him walking his kids around the neighborhood all the time, no entourage, no security... doesn't drive a fancy car or live in a fancy house.

dave-matthews-for-what-its-worth.jpg

Malcom X
Oprah
Wesley Pipes
Martin Luther King Jr.
Billy Blanks
Micheal Jordan

First off, it’s not African American it’s just American. However, if we’re talking about blacks you say Black or Blacks.

Right now, it would be Larry Elder

Well your first sentence is correct, 2nd one is just fucking retarded. The American negro doesn't have a black complexion, otherwise you wouldn't tell the difference between his skin and his hair.

Ruddy, tawny, swarthy, copper colored. We aren't black, just like you caucus people aren't white.

Back