African Weather Map system shows Cthulhu rising from depths of the Ocean

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The application showed a cluster of waves reaching over 80 feet in height and spanning a distance wider than the state of Texas, moving up from Antarctica and toward the coast of Africa for about 24 hours before disappearing.
Video of the weather pattern got the rumor mill going, with people claiming it was anything from a massive underwater sea creature to a spaceship under the sea.

tenor.gif

The application showed a cluster of waves reaching over 80 feet in height and spanning a distance wider than the state of Texas, moving up from Antarctica and toward the coast of Africa for about 24 hours before disappearing.
Video of the weather pattern got the rumor mill going, with people claiming it was anything from a massive underwater sea creature to a spaceship under the sea.

It's already April 2024 and we haven't had anything explosive like the Mexican aliens and the cop lady train in 2023. I say, I for one, welcome our underwater African Cthulhu overlords

Maybe a giant portion of an Iceberg broke off from the bottom and started coming to the surface?

What do they mean Giant 80 ft waves the size of texas are an "error" ? This seems like the type of thing we need to get James Cameron investigating.

I can not seem to get images to work on shedding from my phone anymore..

Back