After 2nd laptop going off I'm switching to Apple

TS should check the laptop thread in the viedo games subforum. The new batch rocking the 1070 max-q ain't to be fuck with. Ultrabook size with gaming laptop capabilities.

Love when @Madmick drops knowledge in a thread.

Our company has about 300-400 laptops out at once, being used all over the USA/Canada. We buy $1500-$2000 Lenovo ThinkPads, 16GB ram, i7's, and we renew people's laptops every 4-5 years.

Besides people shutting them in hoods or leaving them in a work trailer that get rained on, we rarely have an actual hardware failure or anything.

Buy good stuff, get good results.

I have a Dell XPS 15 I bought in 2011, running Windows 10, 8GB of RAM, GeForce 540M and it still works like a charm. I ditched the DVD drive, upgraded the 640GB HD to a SSD and now it's lighting fast.

If you spent the same you did on Apple hardware on another company it wouldn't break like you're saying.

I'd much rather drop $300 ever 3-4 years than pay $2k to get an apple.

I'd pay $2k for a surface pro though. Those things are sexy as hell

Apple

LOL

Bunch of skinny jean wearing fanboys up in here.

With shitty specs that you could find on a windows laptop for half the price
I have a lowest end MacBook air I bought new ~2-3 years ago for like $700 and it runs like the first day i got it. I have had windows laptops the same and half the price and they were absolute dogshit within a matter of months.

I have a lowest end MacBook air I bought new ~2-3 years ago for like $700 and it runs like the first day i got it. I have had windows laptops the same and half the price and they were absolute dogshit within a matter of months.

Dog shot how? A computer isn't just going to randomly get worse.

Why would a computer get worse, unless neglected? Take care of it, and it will take care of you.

I mean, do companies release new software/firmware updates that PURPOSELY slow down their hardware? I mean, WHO would do that?!?!?!?!

taking several minutes to boot up, decreased battery life, generally laggy, freezing and have to rebooted increasingly often, plus hardware failures like the display shorting out at certain angles.

Why would a computer get worse, unless neglected? Take care of it, and it will take care of you.

I mean, do companies release new software/firmware updates that PURPOSELY slow down their hardware? I mean, WHO would do that?!?!?!?!

<[analyzed}>

Apple, the company that brought planned obsolence to technology.

I don't have anything to contribute, I just wanted to post this gif.

f1752f796d3760918827f9018ac75483.jpg
Grow up

Apparently apple doesnt make computers anymore, your too late

Back