After Conor knocks out mendes

P

Pwent

Is he going to go straight into an Aldo rematch? or is the UFC going to put aldo in quarantine for pulling out after investing so much money in promotion?

You got it wrong..Mendes will knock out conor.

After Conor knocks out Mendes, he's going to jump on his unicorn and ride to Narnia.

If Conor knocks out Mendes, can you imagine what he's gonna say on the mic towards Aldo.....

And if Conor knocks out Mendes, my money's on Conor being able to do that to Aldo as well. Styles make fights, but at this point, you couldn't deny Conor's greatness, IF, he KO's Mendes.

conor is a master of human movement, he cannot lose

tumblr_m21bmcIU4r1qcmfnio1_500.gif

I'm predicting the mauling of Conor. Chad is at a different level. I'll be serving hot crow for all the fanboys after the fight

These threads on fight night always work in reverse. I knew we'd see one for this fight. Thank you, ts.

It's disheartening to realize how many people don't understand Chad that should probably win this fight. What I mean is: using all we know about both guys up to this point and using every bit of historical data available in this sport, Chad should be the favorite.

TS, do you understand that picking Conor is like opening a deck of cards and declaring that you'll be drawing a face card? I mean...it could happen and it wouldn't be entirely shocking if it did, but is it the smart pick?

silly trolls - only about 5 hours left of your nonsense.

People who post dumb threads like this should be banned when their prediction fails miserably.

It sure is going to be funny around here if mini Mendes dominates Conor. That being said I have the guy who is rightfully ranked winning, Mendes.

Conor is going to knock mendes out cold this is all a setup, I know Conor is going to win no matter what. Mendes' dad is always with him at fights I gaurantee he won't be at this one cause they already known mendes is going to lose not cause he's good or bad but because it's all setup. They'll probably pay him a lot though for the fall

Back