After losing a fight how do you look your wife/gf in the eyes?

If you tried you shouldnt have a problem looking your family in the eyes.

Wives and girlfriends are always disappointed anyway. No big deal.

Khabib and DC are the only top level fighters who still get to fuck their wives, although DC had to spend a lot of time being cut off until his losses became NCs. Usually the losers' wife runs immediately to the winner and offers to service him in the way he best sees fit.

You mean every woman out there believes her man is the best fighter on the planet and that's why she's with him.
I'm sorry ts you got a lot to learn about the world.

Lol. Michelle Waterson has lost by knockout, submission, has been humiliated in the octagon and has left the fight looking like a zombie.
But everyone knows full well that if given the chance I'd happily put my log in her woodchucker if yall know what I mean.

Lol. Michelle Waterson has lost by knockout, submission, has been humiliated in the octagon and has left the fight looking like a zombie.
But everyone knows full well that if given the chance I'd happily put my log in her woodchucker if yall know what I mean.

apples and oranges

It's a sports competition you've lost, nothing more. People who see their manhood threatened by losing an MMA bout or boxing match or anything like that will probably have to deal with a lot of tension in their relationship with their gf or wife in general because of their own constant fear of somehow being perceived as less of a man by her. Would be healthy for a lot of guys to realize one thing - your girl doesn't think you're the strongest guy in the world, otherwise you must be thinking she's with you only because she's horrendously delusional. Worry about being confident in your manhood before worrying about winning or losing fights, you don't want that kind of fear floating above your head while you're in the fight either so better not sign up for any till you've got that sorted out. Sadly what I've seen is that many guys who compete on amateur level do the exact opposite - fighting to reassure their manhood. Terrible idea.

apples and oranges

michelle-waterson_814347.jpg

Photo-01s.jpg
074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-000-Lead.jpg

HOW ABOUT DEM APPLES?

giphy.gif

If she waves at me like this that's it bro I need new underwear. And pants. And socks. And shoes. And someone better clean yall carpet cause I shoot cotton piercing rounds.

Until proven otherwise, 100% of the guys who have entered a ring or cage are more manly than those who haven’t. Obviously, it would be insane to think there aren’t many guys we haven’t seen who are tougher than many we have, but, we have a proving ground and everything else is just talk.

Lol...get a life dude.

Most women could give a shit whos ass you can kick. Life isnt Jr High

COULDN'T give a shit. Not could.

Think about it. It's not hard.

This is my pet hate arghhhhjjjjjjjfjjjhhhh

Back