After Saturday, Ngannou will be the next Brett Rogers.

Lol it’s funny how some try to rewrite history like that fight was a walk in the park for Fedor.

Rogers gave Fedor all he could handle until the KO. Might have even been the fight that stole Fedor's chin away.

Rogers, who has done jail time on domestic violence charges since the end of his Strikeforce run, allegedly grabbed the crotch area of a man’s pants and his penis in an elevator at a downtown library on Nov. 15. On Jan. 4, Rogers is being accused of grabbing a man’s butt while he was using a bathroom urinal. The man also alleged that Rogers offered to take him into a stall for a “handjob.”

There is surveillance video of Rogers and the man entering and leaving the restroom, per the complaint.

Rogers, 35, was arrested following the second incident. He was described in the complaint as “homeless” and “causing many problems as of late in the downtown area.”

Another man is also alleging that, on Nov. 22, Rogers grabbed the man’s hand and pulled it toward his groin after asking the man if he wanted to go hang out or go to an apartment.

While being held at the Ramsey County Law Enforcement Center, Rogers allegedly groped his cellmate’s penis through his prison uniform twice while the man was asleep Jan. 11. The cellmate said he didn’t immediately call for correctional officers to come, because he feared Rogers, whom he described as “the biggest, strongest dude in the jail,” would injure him.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/...harged-with-three-counts-of-sexual-misconduct

A guy like Brett trying to get busy with you is all sorts of nightmares.

So you claim to not support the Donald?
I voted for him but I dont get mad when people oppose him. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont think he is the greatest thing in the world but in our two party system he is definitely the lesser of two evils. Hilary is a joke.

Why couldn't he be the next Todd Duffee?

Fedor was a 6-1 favorite before the fight. Big difference.

I voted for him but I dont get mad when people oppose him. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I dont think he is the greatest thing in the world but in our two party system he is definitely the lesser of two evils. Hilary is a joke.
You get a like for being honest, thanks :) I totally get why people voted for him, just for the record.

As for your prediction, you may be right. I am not really sure who will win this personally, I wouldn't bet on it, and I've won more often then not in betting in MMA

even if ngannou loses to stipe, that doesn't mean he isn't legit/elite.

stipe is the fucking champion, and very good.

Stipe is going to beat Ngannou and end the hype train while making it look easy.
Rogers was undefeated 10-0 with all finishes. He had just beat a prime Arlovski. Fedor took his sole and Rogers was never the same. Once Stipe tears him up it will be down hill for Ngannou as he will be exposed and other fighters will see a game plan to win. If I am wrong you guys can bump this and flame away, but that wont happen.

ta5thh.gif
I am certain at least one man would agree with you
5a3adfadfc7e93cb428b4567.png

I actually have money on Stipe but I'm kind of hoping Ngannou wins so threads like these can be bumped.

Silly comparison.

Ngannou and Rogers fighting styles are nothing alike.

Ngannou has great footwork, great submissions, and excellent timing with his punches.

Rogers, on the other hand, was simply and semi one dimensional power puncher. He is more like Derrick "black beast " Lewis.

Lol that brings back some memories. I remember his wife too

lockflow-t66pe1.gif

Janice-MuppetsTV.png
Got that right. Also nice fucking AV, I was fortunate to have been able to se NOFX back in High School in the 90’s, put on a hell of a show. I still listen to Punk in Drublic to this day.

Haha..."prime Arlovski". Andrei was in the middle of losing 4 in a row. 1 before Brett and 2 after

I won't be surprised if either of them get KO'd and neither of them is a bum if that's what happens. If Francis gets KO'd by Stipe and then goes on to lose his next 3 or 4, disappears and lasciviously plays with dudes' weiners, then yeah, he's Rogers.

Got that right. Also nice fucking AV, I was fortunate to have been able to se NOFX back in High School in the 90’s, put on a hell of a show. I still listen to Punk in Drublic to this day.
Nice dude I’m jealous. I like the Misfits too they are very popular around here

Silly comparison.

Ngannou and Rogers fighting styles are nothing alike.

Ngannou has great footwork, great submissions, and excellent timing with his punches.

Rogers, on the other hand, was simply and semi one dimensional power puncher. He is more like Derrick "black beast " Lewis.

Ngannou does look slicker but honestly he does throw mostly looping punches the same as Rogers and both men are clearly MUCH faster than someone like Lewis.

Stipe is going to beat Ngannou and end the hype train while making it look easy.
Rogers was undefeated 10-0 with all finishes. He had just beat a prime Arlovski. Fedor took his sole and Rogers was never the same. Once Stipe tears him up it will be down hill for Ngannou as he will be exposed and other fighters will see a game plan to win. If I am wrong you guys can bump this and flame away, but that wont happen.

ta5thh.gif

Man.... fedor was just something else in his prime. What a fighter.

Brett Rogers went from heavyweight prospect knockout artist, to a homo gay boy.
Did it turn out he was gay? I thought it was just a rumour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwaszak
Back