After Security Meeting, Trump Admits Possibility of Russian Hacking

Dude, we have IP-banned posters on Sherdog that get around their bans by using other IP addresses. If a stoned 15 year old Shertard failing out of 8th grade for the 3rd year in a row that's into cage fighting can hide his IP address, do you really believe that state-level professional hackers are leaving their IP addresses around, 800 times?

In this post you demonstrate your lack of ability to comprehend scale and show your complete ignorance on US cyber capabilities.

Dude, we have IP-banned posters on Sherdog that get around their bans by using other IP addresses. If a stoned 15 year old Shertard failing out of 8th grade for the 3rd year in a row that's into cage fighting can hide his IP address, do you really believe that state-level professional hackers are leaving their IP addresses around, 800 times?

Gee, I wonder if anyone at the CIA thought of that? Maybe you can learn them a thing or two about the cyber.

Gee, I wonder if anyone at the CIA thought of that? Maybe you can learn them a thing or two about the cyber.
The CIA thought Iraq had WMDs and that the Gulf of Tonkin happened. They're wrong or corrupt all the time.

They blew their credibility a long time ago which is why you need to be asking questions when they tell you stuff. You simply don't know if what they're telling you is true. They have a long track record of lying to you.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

The CIA thought Iraq had WMDs and that the Gulf of Tonkin happened. They're wrong or corrupt all the time.

They blew their credibility a long time ago which is why you need to be asking questions when they tell you stuff. You simply don't know if what they're telling you is true. They have a long track record of lying to you.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

No they didn't.

The WMD intel didn't come from the CIA.

It came from Cheney's office.

As I predicted in an earlier post, Trump has now admitted that Russia hacked the DNC. My question then was if this "show me the evidence" narrative would die with Trump's admission, or persist in spite of his word.

Remember the line was that Assange was more credible than the Intelligence on this Particular case.

Have at it!

Edit sources:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/donald-trump-wall-hack-russia.html
That was always a possibility that russia hacked the democrats.

I doubt Russia hacked the election like the media and Obama has led people to believe.

Hillary and Podesta need to protect their emails better.

No they didn't lol. The real intel said they might have it. W Bush told the public they DID have it. What is it that you think these people do all day? They employ some very intelligent people.

There's skepticism, and then there's being downright disingenuous. Some people simply want to disbelieve anything that doesn't fit their world narrative. I believe this is what you are currently doing.

In this post you demonstrate your lack of ability to comprehend scale and show your complete ignorance on US cyber capabilities.
Dude they give photos that are wrong. If you can't trust a photo from them, why do trust mere words?
No they didn't.

The WMD intel didn't come from the CIA.

It came from Cheney's office.
:rolleyes:

Your conspiracy theory comment doesn't square up with the context in which Trump dismissed the allegations as conspiracy theory - in a speculative tweet. If you don't know why, I won't unpack it for you.

Also, the press release says in no uncertain terms that Russia "hacked" the DNC. Furthermore, before the intel briefing, Trump was blathering on about how he didn't believe the allegations, going so far as to say the whole thing was a political witch hunt driven by those he defeated. After the brief, he comes out and says he has the utmost respect for the intel community.

He has clearly changed his position and clearly changed his tone. He's even changed his political gambit from casting doubt to saying despite the hack the result was legitimate.

All of this really isn't my point though. It was to see how the narrative would adapt. I've seen the answer to that quite emphatically in your deflection and retreat to semantics.

Trump got son'd.

No they didn't lol. The real intel said they might have it. W Bush told the public they DID have it. What is it that you think these people do all day? They employ some very intelligent people.

There's skepticism, and then there's being downright disingenuous. Some people simply want to disbelieve anything that doesn't fit their world narrative. I believe this is what you are currently doing.
They should have spoken up then. If you allow other people to misrepresent your words, you lose credibility. Now, they don't have any. It's not just me. A huge amount of the American public, possibly a majority now, feel the same way.

Edit: just looked up the intel we used to go to war. You're way wrong.

Dude they give photos that are wrong. If you can't trust a photo from them, why do trust mere words?

:rolleyes:

giphy.gif[

That shit didn't come from the CIA, it was some inside source of Cheney's.

The CIA basically told them it was probably bullshit but Cheney wanted war so he ignored them.

They should have spoken up then. If you allow other people to misrepresent your words, you lose credibility. Now, they don't have any. It's not just me. A huge amount of the American public, possibly a majority now, feel the same way.

I mean, they've published very compelling evidence, whereas the only counter argument I've seen is "nu huh". If Russia didn't do it, then who did? What do you believe?

Your conspiracy theory comment doesn't square up with the context in which Trump dismissed the allegations as conspiracy theory - in a speculative tweet. If you don't know why, I won't unpack it for you.

Also, the press release says in no uncertain terms that Russia "hacked" the DNC. Furthermore, before the intel briefing, Trump was blathering on about how he didn't believe the allegations, going so far as to say the whole thing was a political witch hunt driven by those he defeated. After the brief, he comes out and says he has the utmost respect for the intel community.

He has clearly changed his position and clearly changed his tone. He's even changed his political gambit from casting doubt to saying despite the hack the result was legitimate.

All of this really isn't my point though. It was to see how the narrative would adapt. I've seen the answer to that quite emphatically in your deflection and retreat to semantics.

Trump got son'd.
00-dnc-leaks-010816.jpg

I mean, they've published very compelling evidence, whereas the only counter argument I've seen is "nu huh". If Russia didn't do it, then who did? What do you believe?
I don't trust anyone. Everyone has an agenda here. The only person that I believe isn't lying is Julian Assange -- and I think he's only telling half truths.

I'm talking about the nukes you dork.

We knew Saddam had bio/chem weapons before this whole mess started... we probably sold them to him.

We did find sarin in Iraq.
lol. in before a link to weapons found that were like 30 years unoperational so you can claim them as WMDs.

I don't trust anyone. Everyone has an agenda here. The only person that I believe isn't lying is Julian Assange -- and I think he's only telling half truths.

So in your mind, if everyone is lying, then what is actually going on? I'd like to hear what you believe has occurred and why?

EDIT: Also, what is the CIA's "agenda" for "framing" Russia?

EDIT #2: I'm genuinely interested in your side. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything.

Last edited:
lol. in before a link to weapons found that were like 30 years unoperational so you can claim them as WMDs.

Plenty of the best-informed intelligence sources were certain the WMDs were a fantasy. French intelligence knew it; so did Russia and Germany. The strongest human intelligence collected by the CIA—which secretly came from the Iraqi foreign minister, Naji Sabri, and Iraq's head of intelligence, Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti—was detailed, correct and ignored.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html

Cheney wanted war. He didn't care how he got it. He basically threatened the CIA into giving him the intel he wanted and ignored everything contrary to it. He forced them to investigate things that were blatantly not true, like a link between Saddam and Bin Laden.

He did not give a fuck. He just wanted blood.

Plenty of the best-informed intelligence sources were certain the WMDs were a fantasy. French intelligence knew it; so did Russia and Germany. The strongest human intelligence collected by the CIA—which secretly came from the Iraqi foreign minister, Naji Sabri, and Iraq's head of intelligence, Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti—was detailed, correct and ignored.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/05/29/dick-cheneys-biggest-lie-333097.html

Cheney wanted war. He didn't care how he got it. He basically threatened the CIA into giving him the intel he wanted and ignored everything contrary to it. He forced them to investigate things that were blatantly not true, like a link between Saddam and Bin Laden.

He did not give a fuck. He just wanted blood.
You mean the CIA was politically corrupted and lied about the WMDs? Of course they had intel that said the WMDs were bogus and pushed other pro-WMD intel anyways. That's exactly what I was just saying to you.

How do you know that they're not politically corrupted here again? You don't. They have no credibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back