*After some time since Khabib schooled Conor, a question for McGregor's former nuthuggers*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
After jumping out, how far are you from his bandwagon right now?

IMO Sherdog is a better place without all those dumb threads praising him.

I want to know if prologic has a new account yet

Im still on will continue to watch all his fights and root for him to win.

Their just one win away from jumping back on the bandwagon and hijacking threads .

in before the haters are more obsessed then his fans

Im still here, loud and proud.

I will always be a fan due to his fighting style, I'm not a nut hugger, I have no emotional attatchment to a man I don't know and have never met.

*Says Sherdog is a better place without Threads about Conor McGregor*

*Makes a Thread about Conor McGregor*

<mma4>

Seems legit lol, you know this is gonna have the opposite effect of what you want lol. Oh well, Shit thread is shit thread.

I hate how you can't say anything positive about Conor as a fighter without being branded an extreme nuthugger.

ive been a long time detractor of conor, even picking up a few yellows for my efforts. I think its about time I switched sides and started getting more into male grooming and wearing lifts. How can trying to look good be a bad thing?

I hate how you can't say anything positive about Conor as a fighter without being branded an extreme nuthugger.

This is Sherdog after all...or the image of Sherdog TS and most Users on here are trying to create.

"Conor sucks, and if you like him, fuck you too"

Gotta love it sometime, you don't get this much quality shit and salt at the same time.

Was your intention for us to have a conversation about Conor? Love the haters.

Still in the forefront of the McGOAT WarWagon.

Choo choo, motherfuckers !

{<Mcgoat}

A lot are still here, but have even less validity than they did before.

I have a couple on my ignore list, but then some of them aren't so fanatic and are actually pretty good posters.

a question for McGregor's former nuthuggers

Those don't exist anymore bro...

R7ep.gif

Conor is the goat.
You peasants should recognize his greatness.

Best mixed martial artist that ever lived.
Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.

CONDOR WILL SOAR AGAIN HATERS

$$$ WE WON THE BATTLE $$$

Would be an even better place if haters didn't constantly go by the false narrative that the nuthuggers have jumped nuts.

We haven't. We're still clinging on to Conor's hairy sack. Suck on that.

It's more that i hate his retarded haters that can't stop starting threads about him or turning every mention of him into a fucking monkey shit throwing contest..

Yes already motherfuckers, all of sherdog knows conor is the worst fighter ever, evil and most likely a pedo..

So yes, ride or die! Not really a fan of this conor but the brimage - aldo conor was a lot of fun..

Back