After the clowns made fun of the 2020 NBA Bubble we're about to have the same 4 final teams in 2023

FvpsG2XXgAAmPy3

FvqRCcbXoAEihz9

ehhhhh

<2>

Last edited:
And people think plot armor is only for fiction lol.

Lakers title in 2020 was weak cause of their bracket and the Heats whole team getting injured in the finals not because of the bubble.

I saw the post before the edit babyboi.

Talking about entitled, bought team when Warriors have had the highest payrolled teams for years. Last years team was the most expensive championship team ever. And theres not a more entitled fanbase and team than em either <{MingNope}>

I saw the post before the edit babyboi.

Talking about entitled, bought team when Warriors have had the highest payrolled teams for years. Last years team was the most expensive championship team ever. And theres not a more entitled fanbase and team than em either <{MingNope}>

Waaahhhhh? Wtf? Watchutalkin about?

I think u were hallucinating dude.. stay off the shit.

Last edited:
Are the greens beating The beard.

Refs will do all to get lequeef to the finals no doubt.

All the low IQ people who couldnt see this coming. Kiss my feet and beg for forgiveness.

Nuggets close it in 6.

Heat should close it in 6. Celtics should close it in 7.

A little worried about LA... But think they should too

I tried to watch this year

Loose enforcement of the rules makes it kind difficult to watch. I wouldn't know how long it's been like this

3/4

Just the Celtics

I WISH you all could have as high ball IQ as me but we're not all that blessed. Tough shit lil boys.

And people think plot armor is only for fiction lol.

Lakers title in 2020 was weak cause of their bracket and the Heats whole team getting injured in the finals not because of the bubble.

All the major sports titles were weak in 2020.

They've been the best team of their generation.. they couldn't win EVERYTHING!...

So I called coach Kerr personally and asked if he could get the team to lose on purpose for you guys man.. he said it wouldn't be a problem to do that..

You should be thanking me..

Also, Sugar Ray Robinson is GOAT.

This is one of the dopiest threads I’ve ever seen.

A) You have no idea who will advance to the conference finals
B) Even if somehow those 4 squads do advance, that does not legitimize the conference finals from 3 fricking years ago…those teams all had different rosters

Hold that

Well, you gotta give it to @ExitLUPin. He nailed it. I mocked the notion the Lakers would advance first and foremost, but I mocked the overall picks here the most. I don't watch enough NBA anymore to have a clue, really, but my guess would have been:

New York
Boston
Phoenix
Golden State

Back