Air fryer

Get

• Total voters
Taste is not as good as fried but its not terrible either. I don't like cooking chicken in it unless its just wings as it dries the chicken out to much for my liking. It is great for healthier fries though. Less mess and clean up.

If you eat a lot of fried foods then I reccomend the switch to air fryer as it is a healthier option and the coem down in taste isn't as drastic as some might think. If you only eat fired foods on occasion than don't bother as traditional frying methods taste better with higher qaulity.

Like others have said, great for wings, great for reheating food. Quicker than the oven in many cases. looking to get a bigger one eventually or maybe an actual oven with the air fryer built in.

Convince me
Air fryers are the shit as long as you don't overload them.

Frozen chicken nuggets and chicken burgers taste like they are right out of the deep fryer, crispy outside, juicy inside and takes half the time of a convection oven.

Nuggets take about 9 minutes, chicken burgers about 12

My parents bought me one and I just let it sit in my garage for a few months cause I hate clutter on my kitchen countertops but then I decided fuck it I’ll see what all the hype is about. Shit is legit. I use it almost everyday.
This. I left mine for like 3 months after I was given one by my father in law before trying it.

My wife made some wings in them the other night.

They were amazing.

OGC.38eef0fb5df34ae693a423bbc3525ed1

I tried the Tyson frozen hot wings in my air fryer.

I'm mad at you now..

For not telling me how amazing this is sooner. WTF

Best thing about air fryer is you can reheat pizza, fried chicken, and other deep fried stuff and they won't get soggy and still taste similar.

Buy some of those cinnamon sugar donuts from the supermarket and put them in the air fryer for 5 mins.

images

It’s a game changer for reheating food

Back