Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

Yes, that what is a warrant is for. An arrest is not guaranteed. Where is the evidence agents initiated force? Provide it.

Once again, search warrants at a person's home are almost always served at their home. It is indeed "fairly standard." As mentioned, he was also acting erratically in public. None of this is concrete proof of anything but there is no reason to believe he should have been served the warrant anywhere else.

A "mission" can be executed according to standard procedure and not have a favorable outcome. It's unfortunate but it happens.

This is humorous:

"A warrant is issued when a judge is convinced that evidence shows probability that a crime has occurred or crime is ongoing."

What specific crime did the deceased commit? What specific Federal law did they break? I'm not saying that none were committed or broken....

Anyways, the information has been made public and is in this thread. You are more than free to read about it. Additionally, firearms he sold illegally were found in crimes being committed, which is how they got onto him in the first place.

The discussion has pretty much ran its course and until further details are released it's just speculation. I'll wait to see if something actually comes of this.

I never said they initiated force. Why would you ask me to provide evidence of such since it's never been my contention? Reading comprehension isn't a strong point?

By your logic "Where is the evidence that the ATF did not initiate force? ". Provide it for us? You don't have it. It's all "Random Gov't source told ABC news" or such concerning what occured. Conjecture at this point.

Standard procedure is a term within your head. Provide any and all documentation that shows that what they did was "standard procedure" and that they couldn't deviate from it; couldn't set up a sting buy in a parking lot or hotel as they've done in the past or simply use superior numbers and detained him in public in a surprise rush as they've also done.

If you think choosing to interact peacefully with a suspect in undercover situations, planning an operation to the place he keeps his weapons and ammo, then arriving in non-descript vehicles in the dark to serve a surprise warrant is anything but absolutely moronic given the myriad of other options and the injury to the agent and death of the suspect I don't know what to say.

You hold law enforcement to exceptionally low standards concerning their planning and actions. The loss of this citizen's life isn't a concern for you and you don't appear to feel that change is needed or that all involved shoud see scrutiny and possibly implement change to the "standard procedure" that saw one person killed.

Once again, what crimes SPECIFIALLY did he commit? He was never convicted of a crime. Never went to trial. He was killed during a surprise raid on his home in the dark before dawn. What, specifically did he do to warrant this? Sold what prohibited item to whom in violation of waht Federal Statute?

Bad guy did bad thing. Federal Government told me so. He fired first they said. And the killed them. Move on, nothing to talk about until the next time they shoot a US Citizen in the head during an early morning raid that could have been avoided. DERP!

I never said they initiated force. Why would you ask me to provide evidence of such since it's never been my contention? Reading comprehension isn't a strong point?

By your logic "Where is the evidence that the ATF did not initiate force? ". Provide it for us? You don't have it. It's all "Random Gov't source told ABC news" or such concerning what occured. Conjecture at this point.

Standard procedure is a term within your head. Provide any and all documentation that shows that what they did was "standard procedure" and that they couldn't deviate from it; couldn't set up a sting buy in a parking lot or hotel as they've done in the past or simply use superior numbers and detained him in public in a surprise rush as they've also done.

If you think choosing to interact peacefully with a suspect in undercover situations, planning an operation to the place he keeps his weapons and ammo, then arriving in non-descript vehicles in the dark to serve a surprise warrant is anything but absolutely moronic given the myriad of other options and the injury to the agent and death of the suspect I don't know what to say.

You hold law enforcement to exceptionally low standards concerning their planning and actions. The loss of this citizen's life isn't a concern for you and you don't appear to feel that change is needed or that all involved shoud see scrutiny and possibly implement change to the "standard procedure" that saw one person killed.

Once again, what crimes SPECIFIALLY did he commit? He was never convicted of a crime. Never went to trial. He was killed during a surprise raid on his home in the dark before dawn. What, specifically did he do to warrant this? Sold what prohibited item to whom in violation of waht Federal Statute?

Bad guy did bad thing. Federal Government told me so. He fired first they said. And the killed them. Move on, nothing to talk about until the next time they shoot a US Citizen in the head during an early morning raid that could have been avoided. DERP!

Ah yes, reading comprehension. It's clear what you're implying.

Said warrant is not proof of guilt or an excuse to use force against civilians. That bears repeating since militarization of LEO is commonplace.

As for the rest of that nonsense, my point this entire time is we don't know what happened. I'm perfectly happy with any outcome.

Try to use that outstanding reading comprehension to show me where I've made any claim about what actually happened or why he was shot. I'll happily wait for you to provide it. Once again, pretending that search warrants aren't served at the place to be searched is asinine.

The fact that you're asking for what crimes he was convicted of is hilarious. This is a SEARCH WARRANT dumbass. Search warrants happen before convictions. I don't want to believe you're this clueless but you clearly are.

You've been told numerous times what he did and what the warrant was for. Stop playing dumb. Or maybe you're not playing and you're actually this stupid. Either way, that's not my problem.

<Fedor23>

Oh and lol at "set up a sting operation" to serve a search warrant. Jesus Christ you're an imbecile.

Last edited:
Lol at winning and losing. You're clearly not "winning", son.

Keep whining like a toddler though. "My friend can't stop lying so I need to try and save him!"

trump-won-woman-crying.gif
You have been completely destroyed in this thread.

You have been completely destroyed in this thread.

It's odd yet hilarious that the cans with yellow cards keep holding hands and claiming that they've "won" something.

<36>

I'm not the one that repeatedly posts lies, son ;)

Can't imagine why anyone might dislike/distrust situations like this one . . . oh wait.

Where does it say officers kicked down his door? Or are you still making that up? Your example above has nothing to do with this case.

I haven’t seen anything at all about forced entry

A warrant is issued when a judge is convinced that evidence shows probability that a crime has occurred or crime is ongoing. Said warrant is not proof of guilt or an excuse to use force against civilians. That bears repeating since militarization of LEO is commonplace.
'Civilian' means 'non military' and using it to mean 'non police' is a corruption, which implies that the police are military.

Where does it say officers kicked down his door? Or are you still making that up? Your example above has nothing to do with this case.

I haven’t seen anything at all about forced entry

Where does it say they didn't? My example (from Twitter and not my own account) has everything to do with why people dislike early morning visits from the cops (and how this is currently being perceived by a lot of people). We'll likely never know how entry was made.

According to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers’ website, federal rules require ATF officers to knock on the door and announce their presence and purpose before entering a home.

Do you honestly think they waited for him to answer before entering at 6am?

The affidavit included a number of instances of Malinowski selling guns at gunshows — including on Jan. 27, when ATF agents acting undercover bought guns from Malinowski at a G&S gun show in Conway (why not arrest him then?), where according to the affidavit he had several tables set up with racks of pistols, AR style firearms, assorted ammunition and accessories. The affidavit said that Malinowski told the agents that because he was a private seller, no paperwork was required to complete the sales. The agents purchased two firearms and magazines each for $1,300, and Malinowski told them he would be at a gun show in Benton the following week.

Where does it say they didn't?
Proving a negative is impossible

You’re making an assumption and asking someone to prove your fantasy land wrong

Also, are you seriously suggesting ATF agents show up at a gun show, serve a guy a search warrant, and since he’s not arrested just ask him to follow them to his house? ATF agents gonna get outgunned and all of them die showing up at a gun show to serve warrants. That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of

Proving a negative is impossible

You’re making an assumption and asking someone to prove your fantasy land wrong
Assumption, educated guess based on their history . . . . it is what it is . . . not sure why folks are suddenly so accepting and supportive of the ATF.

I guess you do think they waited for him to answer?

'Civilian' means 'non military' and using it to mean 'non police' is a corruption, which implies that the police are military.

Um no. Maybe you should look up the root of the word and its current definitions before telling others they're using it incorrectly. Or, hang around some law enforcement personnel and get used to hearing them use that term as a descriptor for those of us who aren't also enforcing the law.

Of note, law enforcement do not tend to call career criminals "civilians". Ignorance is excusable. Continued ignorance is not so here you go:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·

ci·vil·ian
/səˈvilyən/

noun
  1. a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    "terrorists and soldiers have killed tens of thousands of civilians"

Similar:
    nonmilitary person
    noncombatant
    ordinary citizen
    private citizen
    civvy
adjective
  1. of, denoting, or relating to a person not belonging to the armed services or police.
    "military agents in civilian clothes"

As for the rest of that nonsense, my point this entire time is we don't know what happened. I'm perfectly happy with any outcome.

Try to use that outstanding reading comprehension to show me where I've made any claim about what actually happened or why he was shot. I'll happily wait for you to provide it. Once again, pretending that search warrants aren't served at the place to be searched is asinine.

The fact that you're asking for what crimes he was convicted of is hilarious. This is a SEARCH WARRANT dumbass. Search warrants happen before convictions. I don't want to believe you're this clueless but you clearly are.

You've been told numerous times what he did and what the warrant was for. Stop playing dumb. Or maybe you're not playing and you're actually this stupid. Either way, that's not my problem.

<Fedor23>

Oh and lol at "set up a sting operation" to serve a search warrant. Jesus Christ you're an imbecile.

You resort to typing insults to strangers when you can't prove your point is valid and have gotten a bit too emotional over the topic. Calm down buddy, it's just the interwebs.

What specific crime did the guy commit? What law or statute did he break? Your deflection shows that you're too intellectually dishonest or ignorant to answer the question and simply doing the "Federal Agents said he's a criminal so he's a criminal" schtick. Even if he committed criminal acts he still deserved his day in court to defend himself from the ALLEGATIONS.

ATF agents let guns "walk" into the hands of criminals, resulting in the death of border agent Brian Terry. Agents also used military vehicles and incendiary devices against citizens in Waco. Agents were involved in the execution of an unarmed woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge.

Excuse those of us who don't implicitly trust agents that give us the narrative concerning agents involved in yet another death of a US Citizen at their hands.

You pretending to know what "standard procedure" is for BATF investigations and serving of warrants is hilarious. Please, tell us more about your training at the BATF academy. Should be entertaining reading.

If you think that serving warrants to a well employed and non-violent person of interest holding a stockpile of weapons and ammunition and NOT used to LEO personnel arriving at their door somehow makes more sense than detaining / arresting them in a safer manner I can only begin to guess that we're not dealing with a rational, thinking person.

Doing things like they were done in the past isn't a hard rule for Law Enforcement. It's 2024. Pulling up to a non-violent yet armed POI's house before dawn in unmarked vehicles to perform a surprise raid is likely to get you and your dark non-descript vehicles noticed on RING camera and in conflict with the armed homeowner who has no clue who is there in the dark and why.

The previous paragraph should be common sense but reading responses in this thread shows that common sense is sorely lacking today. So we get "it's standard procedure" as if doing stupid shit that sees a US Citizen dead before he can face a trial is worthy of a shoulder shrug.

Last edited:
You resort to typing insults to strangers when you can't prove your point is valid and have gotten a bit too emotional over the topic. Calm down buddy, it's just the interwebs.

What specific crime did the guy commit? What law or statute did he break? Your deflection shows that you're too intellectually dishonest or ignorant to answer the question and simply doing the "Federal Agents said he's a criminal so he's a criminal" schtick. Even if he committed criminal acts he still deserved his day in court to defend himself from the ALLEGATIONS.

ATF agents let guns "walk" into the hands of criminals, resulting in the death of border agent Brian Terry. Agents also used military vehicles and incendiary devices against citizens in Waco. Agents were involved in the execution of an unarmed woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge.

Excuse those of us who don't implicitly trust agents they give us the narrative of agents involved in yet another death of a US Citizen at their hands.

You pretending to know what "standard procedure" is for BATF investigations and serving of warrants is hilarious. Please, tell us more about your training at the BATF academy. Should be entertaining reading.

If you think that serving warrants to a well employed and non-violent person of interest holding a stockpile of weapons and ammunition and NOT used to LEO personnel arriving at their door somehow makes more sense than detaining / arresting them in a safer manner I can only begin to guess that we're not dealing with a rational, thinking person.

Doing things like they were done in the past isn't a hard rule for Law Enforcement. It's 2024. Pulling up to a non-violent yet armed POI's house before dawn in unmarked vehicles to perform a surprise raid is likely to get you and your dark non-descript vehicles noticed on RING camera and in conflict with the armed homeowner who has no clue who is there in the dark and why.

The previous paragraph should be common sense but reading responses in this thread shows that common sense is sorely lacking today. So we get "it's standard procedure" as if doing stupid shit that sees a US Citizen dead before he can face a trial is worthy of a shoulder shrug.

Yes, writing nonsense like "DERP" is the pinnacle of intelligence.

As mentioned many times, the warrant is available for you to read. It goes through all of the details. If you refuse to read it then that's your issue and is an indication of your disingenuity.

Let's take a step back and go slowly. This will help you.

Once again, what crimes SPECIFIALLY did he commit? He was never convicted of a crime. Never went to trial.

You're asking why a search warrant was issued when he never went to trial or was convicted. Well genius, that's because search warrants happen before trial or conviction.

3qbyrc.jpg

Do you understand how clueless you are? Just a simple yes or no. If you don't then we don't need to go any further.

Also, if you're going to capitalize something for emphasis then try to spell it correctly. Otherwise, you're just emphasizing your idiocy (not that it needed emphasis).

Assumption, educated guess based on their history . . . . it is what it is . . . not sure why folks are suddenly so accepting and supportive of the ATF.

I guess you do think they waited for him to answer?

C'mon man, don't be a "Ctard"! The narrative given by the ATF is completely trustworthy!

They had to show up in the dark in unmarked vehicles to serve a warrant on someone that ongoing investigation might reveal to be an Alt-Right White Supremacist armed with an arsenal of scary military style weapons!! I'm sure they showed up cheery faced and with peaceful intentions but the guy simply snapped, gave a Nazi salute, and fired upon them.

Detaining him the first, second, or third time they came into contact with him and purchased guns from him or while he was out and about being surveilled was NOT an option! They HAD TO come to him and his arsenal in the dark hours of the AM. How were they to know he might show up to the door armed in response???????

Please don't spread any "Ctard" shit if / when the doorbell camera footage disappears or the public is informed it can't be recovered due to malfunction. Nope. Totally trustworthy US Government can't be in the wrong. History surely shows this.....

Yes, writing nonsense like "DERP" is the pinnacle of intelligence.

As mentioned many times, the warrant is available for you to read. It goes through all of the details. If you refuse to read it then that's your issue and is an indication of your disingenuity.

Let's take a step back and go slowly. This will help you.

You're asking why a search warrant was issued when he never went to trial or was convicted. Well genius, that's because search warrants happen before trial or conviction.

3qbyrc.jpg

Do you understand how clueless you are? Just a simple yes or no. If you don't then we don't need to go any further.

Also, if you're going to capitalize something for emphasis then try to spell it correctly. Otherwise, you're just emphasizing your idiocy (not that it needed emphasis).

I never asked why the search warrant was issued. Simply what crime, exactly, was committed. You didn't answer that for "reasons".

The question of what specific crime did he commit and / or what laws or statutes did he break means exactly that. OP's link didn't include any warrant information.

Was it too hard to answer the question or link to the Search Warrant to show the statute cited within the warrant? Here, I'll do that since it's not difficult....

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingt...s/2024/03/21/UNITED_STATES_DISTRICT_COURT.pdf

922. Unlawful acts

(a) It shall be unlawful-

(1) for any person-

(A) except a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer, to engage in the business of importing, manufacturing, or dealing in firearms, or in the course of such business to ship, transport, or receive any firearm in interstate or foreign commerce

(6) for any person in connection with the acquisition or attempted acquisition of any firearm or ammunition from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector, knowingly to make any false or fictitious oral or written statement or to furnish or exhibit any false, fictitious, or misrepresented identification, intended or likely to deceive such importer, manufacturer, dealer, or collector with respect to any fact material to the lawfulness of the sale or other disposition of such firearm or ammunition under the provisions of this chapter

Nowhere in the Search Warrant does it state exactly what crime Malinowski committed. I'm talking about manufacturing a Class III weapon, putting forth false FFL paperwork, or shipping controlled firearms to restricted individuals. Not a single crime is listed.

If you want to internet sleuth and sate "I think it must have been the dealing in firearms part. I could see that as logical since it appears that he may have believed that Arkansas "private sale" laws kept him from running afoul of the BATF when buying and selling guns" I wouldn't argue with you.

The Affidavit contains the reasons for requesting the warrant against the deceased.

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingt...03/21/IN_THE_UNITED_STATES_DISTRICT_COURT.pdf

It appears that the Affidavit alleges that he acted as a vendor /dealer and sold to a prohibited individual on multiple occasions among committing other alleged crimes such as stating purchases were "for him" then selling the purchased firearms. Having read the Affidavit, I can say that Malinowski was an irresponsible idiot if he wasn't vetting those who purchased from him.

It doesn't excuse the ATF for yet another raid that ended with someone dead at their hands. They had pictures of his vehicle, the address of his work place, contact with an individual informant that purchased from Malinoski, and many other ways that they could have secured the individual with little threat of violence and executed the warrant on an empty home.

Oh well. Dude's dead, Names of agents involved are redacted, and we'll have to wait for the official story once again. Maybe we'll see a change in "procedure" but I doubt it.

I never asked why the search warrant was issued. Simply what crime, exactly, was committed. You didn't answer that for "reasons".

The question of what specific crime did he commit and / or what laws or statutes did he break means exactly that. OP's link didn't include any warrant information.

Was it too hard to answer the question or link to the Search Warrant to show the statute cited within the warrant? Here, I'll do that since it's not difficult....

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingt...s/2024/03/21/UNITED_STATES_DISTRICT_COURT.pdf

922. Unlawful acts

(a) It shall be unlawful-

(1) for any person-

(A) except a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer, to engage in the business of importing, manufacturing, or dealing in firearms, or in the course of such business to ship, transport, or receive any firearm in interstate or foreign commerce

(6) for any person in connection with the acquisition or attempted acquisition of any firearm or ammunition from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector, knowingly to make any false or fictitious oral or written statement or to furnish or exhibit any false, fictitious, or misrepresented identification, intended or likely to deceive such importer, manufacturer, dealer, or collector with respect to any fact material to the lawfulness of the sale or other disposition of such firearm or ammunition under the provisions of this chapter

Nowhere in the Search Warrant does it state exactly what crime Malinowski committed. I'm talking about manufacturing a Class III weapon, putting forth false FFL paperwork, or shipping controlled firearms to restricted individuals. Not a single crime is listed.

If you want to internet sleuth and sate "I think it must have been the dealing in firearms part. I could see that as logical since it appears that he may have believed that Arkansas "private sale" laws kept him from running afoul of the BATF when buying and selling guns" I wouldn't argue with you.

The Affidavit contains the reasons for requesting the warrant against the deceased.

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingt...03/21/IN_THE_UNITED_STATES_DISTRICT_COURT.pdf

It appears that the Affidavit alleges that he acted as a vendor /dealer and sold to a prohibited individual on multiple occasions among committing other alleged crimes such as stating purchases were "for him" then selling the purchased firearms. Having read the Affidavit, I can say that Malinowski was an irresponsible idiot if he wasn't vetting those who purchased from him.

It doesn't excuse the ATF for yet another raid that ended with someone dead at their hands. They had pictures of his vehicle, the address of his work place, contact with an individual informant that purchased from Malinoski, and many other ways that they could have secured the individual with little threat of violence and executed the warrant on an empty home.

Oh well. Dude's dead, Names of agents involved are redacted, and we'll have to wait for the official story once again. Maybe we'll see a change in "procedure" but I doubt it.

I'm glad you finally actually read something instead of spouting nonsense because of "feelings." You've taken the first step to understanding how a case is formed and what a search warrant actually is. There's still a long way for you to go but I'm rooting for you.

I found the answer to my question and we can summarize your contribution as follows:

No, I don't understand how clueless I am and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Good stuff. Now you can hop on your bike.

fd9aac4e-0d86-45c4-883f-b428b4295b69_text.gif

Thank you. I was scrolling through looking for factual updates about what he was suspected of, whether it was a search warrant for the property or an arrest warrant for the guy............ and it was just pages of speculating and shit talking until this post.
No problem, the part about him knowing he was being followed may have hastened the actions of the BATF. And resulted in Mr Malinowski to become violent when confronted.

I'm glad you finally actually read something instead of spouting nonsense because of "feelings." You've taken the first step to understanding how a case is formed and what a search warrant actually is. There's still a long way for you to go but I'm rooting for you.

I found the answer to my question and we can summarize your contribution as follows:

Good stuff. Now you can hop on your bike.

fd9aac4e-0d86-45c4-883f-b428b4295b69_text.gif

This entire time you've been unable to comprehend what's typed, refused to cite a source for your claims, falsely asserted that the search warrant stated what crimes the deceased was accused of, and pretended to know what BATF "standard procedure" is in the execution of search warrants.

Top that off with the meat of your posts being insults or memes and it's clear that you don't have much to offer this forum.

Maybe another goofy meme needs to be posted by you to really drive home how shit tier your posts are? Or, maybe another low brow insult? C'mon, not much is expected from you, I'm sure you can continue to maintain such low standards.

Oh wait, you posted a cute little "We're done here". Good to know you're stepping away.

<Fedor23>

Settle down bro. It may or may not have been fucked up, that's all we know, I agree with you both.

Sherdog...lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back